Barnet Home (W/D/L)

Will we beat Barnet  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Win/Draw/Loss

• Win
    • Draw
    • Lose

53 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I can't afford to watch tonight's game as I've just been fleeced by the UK government to the tune of £105.86 for applying to renew my passport!!!! The robbing barstewards, there's no justification for that. We've just renewed my wife's Spanish one for €37, and she did it in person at the local Spanish consulate. I was given no option but to send my old passport to Durham, agree that my personal information can be sent to THE USA for processing, and that my payment is forfeit if they deem my application not to be correct. Scandalous doesn't even begin to describe it!

Got to get the lost billions back from somewhere .

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The long awaited win!! We've shown enough to suggest we should win by 2 clear goals. Obviously on Thursday morning I will deny ever having written this as my computer was hacked!!!!

Need the first goal and then push on from that no sitting back trying to defend the lead.

We've played really poor in matches such as South Shields.  We've been unlucky not to gain a result such as Stockport,   The formation has been daft and some players have impressed me such a

18 hours ago, TJAshton said:

Theyve just signed a beast of a CB. Remember him at Rangers. Mohsni

That was in 2015. He was recently shown the door at Grimsby rumoured to be over attitude problems. He has gone to Barnet on a short term deal until Jan. but has only played one game this season so far. Questionable temperament and Barnet fans are already asking how soon before he gets sent off. Maybe King can wind him up....:D

1 hour ago, Hoddie said:

I can't afford to watch tonight's game as I've just been fleeced by the UK government to the tune of £105.86 for applying to renew my passport!!!! The robbing barstewards, there's no justification for that. We've just renewed my wife's Spanish one for €37, and she did it in person at the local Spanish consulate. I was given no option but to send my old passport to Durham, agree that my personal information can be sent to THE USA for processing, and that my payment is forfeit if they deem my application not to be correct. Scandalous doesn't even begin to describe it!

stop moaning and crack on making those vaccines for us please, thanks to Belgium for Stella and vaccines!

Imagine the furore if the UK was making vaccines for the cheese eating surrender monkeys, The Sun would have a field day

1 hour ago, Hoddie said:

I´ve just had to send mine to Belfast. cost me 6.50€ postage as well.

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

That was in 2015. He was recently shown the door at Grimsby rumoured to be over attitude problems. He has gone to Barnet on a short term deal until Jan. but has only played one game this season so far. Questionable temperament and Barnet fans are already asking how soon before he gets sent off. Maybe King can wind him up....:D

Lost his head massively during his last game for Rangers as well. If there's anyone worth trying to wind up tonight it's him