Sutton United (away) WLD

WLD?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Result?

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2020 at 01:00 PM

2 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

How to destroy you’re striker who is lacking in confidence. Drop him for a winger. Wish I hadn’t bought the stream after seeing that lineup. Feel for Hyde. 

Why? He’s been poor and rightly dropped. Allan has been scoring so he won’t be dropped will he! We have pace upfront and experience in midfield. Interesting to see how we do but it has to be 3 points today or the pressure is really on Wild

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought we played much better when we switched to 4 at the back. We actually got players forward in numbers, and showed proper attacking intent. And it almost looked entertaining! Bell mad

Near Manchester

things just got interesting in my house..the cats just had a shite in cat litter so I'm moving my chair to watch that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

Why? He’s been poor and rightly dropped. Allan has been scoring so he won’t be dropped will he! We have pace upfront and experience in midfield. Interesting to see how we do but it has to be 3 points today or the pressure is really on Wild

He’s been feeding off scraps. You were licking his arse 2month ago. We just have the knack of turning good strikers garbage. We won’t win or score playing the way we do. We set up just like Brighton. All decent play. No end product. Won’t score many. Won’t concede many. Bore off

4 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

He’s been feeding off scraps. You were licking his arse 2month ago. We just have the knack of turning good strikers garbage. We won’t win or score playing the way we do. We set up just like Brighton. All decent play. No end product. Won’t score many. Won’t concede many. Bore off

I wouldn’t say licking his arse. I’d say I was excited to see him play the fact he has a great record at scoring goals so why wouldn’t you be excited 

7 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

We haven't been creating anything for him. Simple as. People can point to he missed this chance but as a striker if your not getting many chances you are then under pressure to take the very few ones you get 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Hydes touch is not good. 

Difficult to tell how good his touch is when facing the wrong way ;) its been said by many he is a goal poacher. not his forte holding play up.

Play your players in their best position would be my suggestion.