Notts County match thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This side needs a couple of wins. Confidence will flow back and all this talk about poor passing and choosing the wrong ball etc will disappear. There are some good players in this team, much bet

I kind of enjoyed last nights game!!!! Strange really, but I thought they were 2 very evenly matched teams. I dont want to do the analysis of the game or I'd burst into tears, we know we need a goal s

I was just about to go into the lounge to kick the dog. Now she`s going to get a massive cuddle. Well done Jamie Allen

Posted Images

Just now, TJAshton said:

I’ve saved myself around £30/£40 recently. That’s just down to knowing how we will either lose or not score. 

I see some numpties actually put us down for a win tonight? Why? 

I’ll say time and time again your fake positivity gets you nowhere. Why not start being realistic about your votes and your posts instead of being positive just for the sake of being positive. it’s alright shooting down someone for being negative but it’s just called being realistic and some of you need to realise that! 

I will post what i want pal if some are positive let us be and negative ones keep been negative

• Like 2
Just now, Hoddie said:

Well, well. Allen snatches a draw. I don't think a point was deserved, but I'll take it all day long. Glad to see it means so much to Wild at least.

Don't see County deserved a win, no better or worse than us.

Allen & Gevaro looked something like a pairing down the middle & Earing injected some urgency & accuracy to midfield.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

I’ve saved myself around £30/£40 recently. That’s just down to knowing how we will either lose or not score. 

I see some numpties actually put us down for a win tonight? Why? 

I’ll say time and time again your fake positivity gets you nowhere. Why not start being realistic about your votes and your posts instead of being positive just for the sake of being positive. it’s alright shooting down someone for being negative but it’s just called being realistic and some of you need to realise that! 

We didn't lose and we scored. I'm not saying we're great, but that's a fact. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I will post what i want pal if some are positive let us be and negative ones keep been negative

You can but being positive for the sake of being positive. What’s the point. 

If we played Liverpool or city some of you would still think we would win. 

Just now, TJAshton said:

You can but being positive for the sake of being positive. What’s the point. 

If we played Liverpool or city some of you would still think we would win. 

because what's the point turning up if you think your going to lose..plus we have already beat city?

• Like 2

Our confidence as a team is on the floor and Hydes is in the basement even Summerfield not playing well. In case PW does not realise it we need a CF this week. We scraped a draw  thank goodness, looked better when Earing came on but we need to improve. At least the ref improved---- C´mon town onwards and upwards.

• Like 3

Papering over the cracks. We need to start playing and imposing play. Chasing games is not within our capability.

Best midfield is Summerfield alongside Earring. Allen needs to be able to use his pace to scare defences. 
We were lucky because Notts County should have won by a mile. Their finishing as bad as ours.

When are we going to see Reuben? 
Need another striker ASAP 

A point is a point. Onwards and upwards

Just now, TJAshton said:

Was posted before we scored. Still didn’t sound great 

I'm one of your numpties who predicted a win. Both teams missed sitters and it could have been far different on another day. 

I thought we battled and competed just need to get service to a decent striker. I'm not saying that is Hyde by the way, the jury is out on him. 

Just now, Sparrow said:

because what's the point turning up if you think your going to lose..plus we have already beat city?

As that’s called supporting your team. I’m not going to stop supporting them just because I don’t think they will win. It’s called BEING REALISTIC. You’ve just admitted your being positive just due to turning up :D