Notts County match thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This side needs a couple of wins. Confidence will flow back and all this talk about poor passing and choosing the wrong ball etc will disappear. There are some good players in this team, much bet

I kind of enjoyed last nights game!!!! Strange really, but I thought they were 2 very evenly matched teams. I dont want to do the analysis of the game or I'd burst into tears, we know we need a goal s

I was just about to go into the lounge to kick the dog. Now she`s going to get a massive cuddle. Well done Jamie Allen

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Least we signed a midfielder we desperately needed 5th option in there. :doh: who needs to score goals anyway 

Pack midfield and defence then bore the opposition to death. Never know we might even score after they've died and if not we'll a goalless draw is another point on the board.

1 minute ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Pack midfield and defence then bore the opposition to death. Never know we might even score after they've died and if not we'll a goalless draw is another point on the board.

Its annoying because that is quite literally a waste of budget. Sure he might not be on a lot but every little takes away from the area of the pitch we desperately need it. Absolute joke 

1 minute ago, Guido said:

Surely he is not playing Maher at RWB !! 

Anything to not change his beloved formation 

Perfect opportunity tonight to change things up get some wingers on and try something different 

Edited by Greggs
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

We didn't need a midfielder though. 

Wild needs to do something to get us out of our current predicament and if Danns signing offers up that something different and options then why not sign him.

I agree we do need goals but forever and a day following this football club fans have said we could do with a striker or an extra striker. 

• Like 1