Notts County (W/D/L)

Notts County WLD  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Notts County Result?

• Win
    • Draw
    • Lose

This poll is closed to new votes

Just wondered if I had missed a tweet or something, as there appears to be no discussion on here about the game against Notts County? Have we all given up and got better things to do tomorrow night?

Edited by ITMAN
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to be the highlight of my week, whatever the result.

It's nice to see he's back on form after his run of positivity 

C´mon we will WIN.

• ITMAN changed the title to Notts County (W/D/L)

I'll be watching out of hope more than expectation. The last month has dragged and dragged and dragged. I feel we'd have been better off at least having the opportunity to bounce back against Solihull because of the injustice felt from last week's effort, but that wasn't to be. I have no idea where we'll get some momentum from. I'm just hoping that we'll get some ugly luck like Wealdstone got last week.  

1 minute ago, shaycrazy said:

I think approximately 825 streamed last weeks match against Wealdstone. With Notts County being well supported how many can we expect tomorrow ?. Are people loosing interest with the fragmented season.

God if they think times are bad they should have been around in the 50s-60s.70s.(football wise)

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, shaycrazy said:

I think approximately 825 streamed last weeks match against Wealdstone. With Notts County being well supported how many can we expect tomorrow ?. Are people loosing interest with the fragmented season.

From looking at the Notts County forums they will be streaming the game in large numbers, as they think they are due a win after losing their last 2 games and not having played for a few weeks. The common thread is they feel they are the biggest club in the NL and probably only Stockport can compete, but they have lost more than won, so with the long layoff they could be due another defeat. There was some talk on the forums that they consider that they did badly out of their summer signings, some think they have gone backwards compared to last season.  So it could go either way, but I am hoping we have the rest of the squad clear of CV-19 and a full bench. Time for Jake to bang a few in.

Just took a look at the Notts County Mad forum to see how they view the game tomorrow, very interesting. Of the 4 pages of predictions only 2 seem to reckon on a Notts County win, with the rest being 50/50 for a Halifax win or a 0-0 draw.

Seems like they are a more unhappy bunch than we are.

1 minute ago, ITMAN said:

Just took a look at the Notts County Mad forum to see how they view the game tomorrow, very interesting. Of the 4 pages of predictions only 2 seem to reckon on a Notts County win, with the rest being 50/50 for a Halifax win or a 0-0 draw.

Seems like they are a more unhappy bunch than we are.

I wouldn't say we are unhappy as such. More bored if seeing next to nothing happen in 90% of our games 

54 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I wouldn't say we are unhappy as such. More bored if seeing next to nothing happen in 90% of our games 

I suppose it is worse for them as they seem to have much higher expectations than we do. Reading their posts they still think of themselves as an EFL club and are not too happy about having to slum it with the likes of us.