We sure need a new striker!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have played 6 games are you are losing interest? The season may not finish but whilst it is still alive I will continue to give my full support and pay to stream the games as well. The club needs u

Come on people. Your main strikers getting injured in pre season with 1 Now just getting fully match fit and one unfortunately injured again isn’t the best of luck is it. I will judge the goals t

Let's not forget before the season started PW stated this team he has built will score goals. This we have yet to see.

Come on people. Your main strikers getting injured in pre season with 1 Now just getting fully match fit and one unfortunately injured again isn’t the best of luck is it.

I will judge the goals tally after I’ve seen Jake Hyde play 4 or 5 games as I believe we are doing everything else right. 

Once again many are over reacting and I am happy with how we are playing in 2/3s of the pitch. If that final third clicks we will be absolutely fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Lewis said:

Wild does prefer the tactic of getting the club to leave signing announcements as late as possible so there's every possibility that we've already got someone signed

Feel free to DM me if you want the lottery numbers

Spoken to a lad I know who goes to watch Tranmere given that's where he was last at (unless you *really* want to count Radcliffe...) and the consensus is that's he an absolutely brilliant signing who plays like he's ten years younger than he is and one that he'd have happily kept.

Under any other circumstances I'd have snapped your hand off for him but it's just a weird one to make when we needed a striker and we've got enough midfielders as it is.