If these young lads are the future we should adopt the Man Utd attitude from years gone by, if they are good enough they will perform. If we do not allow the younger players the latitude to be part of the club/squad then we are doing ourselves a disservice.

Obviously, there are other factors at play but we have to go with what we have, and on paper that is a strong starting 11. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really disappointed as I thought with our 2 strikers finally fit this was going to be the kick-start to our season. Given how poor Wealdstone were, it surely would have been if we'd have kept 11

I don’t think anyone watching that game can be disappointed with the 10 out there tonight. Proper gutsy performance, they scored with their first chance of the game It’s a sickener, but it’s

By saying that bench is awful is saying you think these kids are rubbish before they've even stepped on the pitch.  Harsh to say the least. 

Posted Images

Just now, Steve Lanzarote said:

We have some technical issues with the stream, but we are currently working on getting these resolved. It was working fine earlier when we tested it !

Before I get shot down by those in the know, this is yet another reason why we should do a full build up to each game for 1/2hr prior to kick off. It would help iron out any technical difficulties as well as improving the service to us paying fans :doh:  

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Macam blue said:

Before I get shot down by those in the know, this is yet another reason why we should do a full build up to each game for 1/2hr prior to kick off. It would help iron out any technical difficulties as well as improving the service to us paying fans :doh:  

Totally agree.....