• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really disappointed as I thought with our 2 strikers finally fit this was going to be the kick-start to our season. Given how poor Wealdstone were, it surely would have been if we'd have kept 11

I don’t think anyone watching that game can be disappointed with the 10 out there tonight. Proper gutsy performance, they scored with their first chance of the game It’s a sickener, but it’s

By saying that bench is awful is saying you think these kids are rubbish before they've even stepped on the pitch.  Harsh to say the least. 

Posted Images

Well back in training today, lets hope all report well. PW says all in contention first time this season. So what´s your team folks?

Big Sam

Byrne-Clarke-Bradbury

Jeff King-Earing-Maher-Summerfield-Williams

Hyde-Nepomuceno (by all accounts we just haven´t seen the best of him yet.)

subs- Woods-Stenson-Allen-Senior-Green but most of you would go for-Harrison Davidson-Hale

Edited by Steve Lanzarote
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Well back in training today, lets hope all report well. PW says all in contention first time this season. So what´s your team folks?

Big Sam

Byrne-Clarke-Bradbury

Jeff King-Earing-Maher-Summerfield-Williams

Hyde-Nepomuceno (by all accounts we just haven´t seen the best of him yet.)

subs- Woods-Stenson-Allen-Senior-Green but most of you would go for-Harrison Davidson-Hale

I could go for that as a starting 11, with a strong bench to choose from if things need to be changed at either end.

Sam 

Bradbury Clarke Byrne 

King Summerfield Woods Senior 

Earing 

Hyde         Stenson 

Have to go attacking. A win is needed big time. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Sam 

Bradbury Clarke Byrne 

King Summerfield Woods Senior 

Earing 

Hyde         Stenson 

Have to go attacking. A win is needed big time. 

Bradbury and Byrne wrong way round Senior/Williams no probs First thoughts was to put Stenson in but then thought no way will PW start him after being out so long to me if you are bringing a player back you start him as he has warmed up then take him off whenever.

7 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Bradbury and Byrne wrong way round Senior/Williams no probs First thoughts was to put Stenson in but then thought no way will PW start him after being out so long to me if you are bringing a player back you start him as he has warmed up then take him off whenever.

That's the way round I would do it aswell. However without Stenson would we be too reliant on Hyde to bag? I haven't seen enough of Nepamasino (sp) to know if he would score goals. We all know Allen isnt scoring. 

Even early In the season its important we get 3 points on Tuesday. 

12 minutes ago, Greggs said:

That's the way round I would do it aswell. However without Stenson would we be too reliant on Hyde to bag? I haven't seen enough of Nepamasino (sp) to know if he would score goals. We all know Allen isnt scoring. 

Even early In the season its important we get 3 points on Tuesday. 

Essential

1 minute ago, chadders said:

Four games in twelve days will mean good use of the squad and with training only starting yesterday it's gonna be a test. Hopefully Stenson will get some much needed game time and G extending his loan deal makes sense.

Cop out you can´t spell his name.:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Essential

Yes they are needed to keep us clear of relegation. Our next few matches are against team in or around the play offs so we need to win this one. Before others say we have games in hand or it's early season we still need to get points on the board even if it is to banish the nightmare of South Shields.

Stenson will continue to have a hamstring injury from time to time and we don't have a proper out and out striker even as a back-up. Now Gold has gone and if only we could offload Hanson then at least bring a young striker in on loan from a higher club to cover for him next time it happens. PW has said he would like to make more use of loans having seen last season the difference it made to other teams so just do it! No more trying to use wingers as central strikers please.