Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Mixed feelings with this one. If we play him in his proper position, it could be a very good signing. However, he's wasted up front. Would like to see us try a winger formation at some point but Wild seems set on the wing back formation.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Signs for a further month.

Difficult to make a judgement on him as he has not had a great deal of game time, the little he has had suggests if he is played correctly  he may be a worthwhile signing. Another month seems fair enough.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Difficult to make a judgement on him as he has not had a great deal of game time, the little he has had suggests if he is played correctly  he may be a worthwhile signing. Another month seems fair enough.

Seems to be a fairly direct runner at defenders which they do not like. What has happened to Reuben, as he was supposed to provide this sort of direct approach with a bit of flair and skill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ITMAN said:

Seems to be a fairly direct runner at defenders which they do not like. What has happened to Reuben, as he was supposed to provide this sort of direct approach with a bit of flair and skill.

Still carrying his bed around I think, just have a feeling he may be doing that quite a bit unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roy Race said:

Still carrying his bed around I think, just have a feeling he may be doing that quite a bit unfortunately.

It would be a shame, as it would appear he was in the Last Chance Saloon, and PW thought he might be the one to resurrect his career.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roy Race said:

Trouble is PW has no control over the guys physical issues.

It's a bit like buying a used car, you try to take a look at the service history first. If it has been in and out of the garage, or done a lot of miles, you would tend to shy away from that model.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ITMAN said:

It's a bit like buying a used car, you try to take a look at the service history first. If it has been in and out of the garage, or done a lot of miles, you would tend to shy away from that model.

Except one is a machine and the other is a human being.

I once bought a Vauxhall Cavalier with over 100,000 miles and it was a cracker, had spent its time on the motorway and with regular servicing. The car didn’t seem to know anything about it though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...