4 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Josh Macdonald just gone from Hartlepool penalty area the length of the field to set up a goal he should still be wearing a Halifax Town better than the shower we have got!

Haha indeed!

looks quality, pay his wages for a couple of years through his rehabilitation then watch him fly at currently a better team than us!

could only happen to Us!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe I travelled all the way to the computer to watch this shite.

If you like

Great coverage, great commentary and the best team won!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Baffles me how we can look so good against five good quality National Premier teams and then so garbage against a team two leagues below us. I know this is their cup final but even so. PW fails to put out our strongest team even when we don't have a game for seven days and those players he does select fail massively to deliver. Only Allen has an excuse if SS put two or three men on him whenever he gets the ball, the others well I would fine then a weeks wages for this performance, unless of course this was the plan from the outset.

I hope it was the game plan but very much doubt it , we can watch the draw on Monday and see who we would have drawn , familiar pattern these days .

Going back to performing better against better sides he put Fulham out of the Cup while at Oldham .

3 weeks to prepare for last season , he is still in credit but next few league games are crucial if he is to stay in credit .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, quizmaster said:

Our corners and crossing has been very poor today. Nice to see a keeper come for crosses with absolute conviction. 

Our corners and free kicks in every game have been abysmal which is why we only scored four goals one of which was a penalty and another an OG by the keeper.

You would think we would work on them in training but apparently not.

Just now, Grayski said:

Haha indeed!

looks quality, pay his wages for a couple of years through his rehabilitation then watch him fly at currently a better team than us!

could only happen to Us!

That’s down to Wild sure if he was given a chance with us and a contract he would have stayed 

• Like 1

Well that was an embarrassment. I know they're better than their league suggests but we were completely uncompetitive for 85 of the 90 minutes and that's simply not good enough. Too many passengers in that team today who need to take a long hard look at their performance. 

• Like 3

This forum is going to go ballistic in a minute because that was absolutely the worst f****** shite I`ve watched in a good few years. The team ought to be made to read through this forum and see how much the club means to us and give them an idea as to how ashamed they should be. Every single one of them should hang their heads in shame. 

• Like 1

Disgraceful garbage from start to finish. The fans put their hands in their pockets to raise £40,000. First chance the team have to win some prize money they couldn't raise their game. Next time the club can sod off.

Remember in the 80s, North Shields won at the Shay, 1-0, with a wonder strike. Suppose today is near enough a double!

I thought with Town's luck, we'd have a cracking cup run this year, but due to the current situation, we'd earn little revenue due to no crowds, but looks like it is petering out.

It would seem today, not many of the team are going the 'extra mile' for the cause.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Baffles me how we can look so good against five good quality National Premier teams and then so garbage against a team two leagues below us. I know this is their cup final but even so. PW fails to put out our strongest team even when we don't have a game for seven days and those players he does select fail massively to deliver. Only Allen has an excuse if SS put two or three men on him whenever he gets the ball, the others well I would fine then a weeks wages for this performance, unless of course this was the plan from the outset.

We've been nothing more than ordinary so far this season. Today we were beaten by a better side and if that doesn't hurt the players then nothing will.

1 minute ago, JRW said:

Disgraceful garbage from start to finish. The fans put their hands in their pockets to raise £40,000. First chance the team have to win some prize money they couldn't raise their game. Next time the club can sod off.

Can you get the text any larger? 

• Like 2

Out fought out thought. Physically weaker and slower. Lost every battle all over the pitch. Second to every ball. Passing, corners and crosses were awful. Well done SS. You were the best team by miles today and deserved to win. Good luck in the next round. Hope you get a big tie. 

• Like 4

Woeful, wrong tactics to start with, soft, lazy. We could go on and most of you will tonight. They deserve the stick after that showing. It was pathetic. 

But give South Shields some credit. They wanted it, they got at us early, took their chances, showed us no respect and their defenders marked our forwards out of the game especially their right back who even got forward for a shot. 

Well done to them. 

• Like 3

From seeing the team sheet to the final whistle we were garbage and wouldn´t score if we had carried on playing until 10pm tonight, utter rubbish. Good luck South Shields you not only deserve it you wanted it more.

Edited by Steve Lanzarote
  • Like 1