• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We'll see you later

Are you Trev's new front man....

Like the commentary, talk of dressing room smells & that Liverpool are known for their distinctive brand. We should bottle our own, the skirkaot boggs, wouldn't near a cure for corona virus no one

Posted Images

15 hours ago, MR. D said:

I have been unable to even register as it keeps rejecting my password. When I enter a password and press “create” the password box is cleared and it says enter password. Anyone any clues?

Same here Mr D :doh:

Been on both AFC Halifax & South Shields sites using Google Chrome as previously suggested on here, both wont let me either register or in AFC Halifax site even log in to what I have previously used as my account when ordering or subscribing donations, very frustrating.

Tried both my HX Town log in & password & Google Gmail account (as directed in suggestions) no joy 

Any ideas anyone, or how do I contact our help line?

4 minutes ago, Macam blue said:

Same here Mr D :doh:

Been on both AFC Halifax & South Shields sites using Google Chrome as previously suggested on here, both wont let me either register or in AFC Halifax site even log in to what I have previously used as my account when ordering or subscribing donations, very frustrating.

Tried both my HX Town log in & password & Google Gmail account (as directed in suggestions) no joy 

Any ideas anyone, or how do I contact our help line?

https://insight4.azurewebsites.net/stream/UDY4TFVF

try that

15 hours ago, MR. D said:

I have been unable to even register as it keeps rejecting my password. When I enter a password and press “create” the password box is cleared and it says enter password. Anyone any clues?

Had similar, in user name even came up with name already in use which I doubt as it included my surname name which is pretty rare, entered some nonsense in frustration & it worked, continued to payment which sailed through.

9 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

You have got to register as a new user NOT use existing registration details . Register a new account DON'T just try to sign in

WB. What, even on the Halifax site? didnt need to do that for the 2 games I have been able to get. But did try to Register on Shields site. no joy

5 minutes ago, Macam blue said:

WB. What, even on the Halifax site? didnt need to do that for the 2 games I have been able to get. But did try to Register on Shields site. no joy

You are already registered on the Halifax site, but this, like all away games is a different site . If you're using an incompatible device you might need to use a different device

8 minutes ago, Macam blue said:

Did you take note of the password requirements, letter/number/special character ?

1 hour ago, Macam blue said:
  •  
  •  
  • Members
  • 881 posts

Thanks Steve. That is the site that when you fail to log in & go to password suggestions that says google gmail account & password.

Still wont let me in using both  :doh:

Try the lead on their twitter page just put up.

44 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Did you take note of the password requirements, letter/number/special character ?

Yes Roy. My issue appears to be that it recognised my user name being in use by ano. Finally gave up & took laptop over to Granddaughters & she sorted in 5 mins :unsure:

Able to do all my Banking/yearly accounts/tax returns/ Holiday bookings no problem, just find our website very difficult to use. :)

for anyone else having difficulty in registering/logging on to our site. Change your username to micky or minnie Mouse e.g & you may have more luck.

Enjoy the game all those who tried to help me.

A town win will now be a bonus :shh:

28 minutes ago, Macam blue said:

Yes Roy. My issue appears to be that it recognised my user name being in use by ano. Finally gave up & took laptop over to Granddaughters & she sorted in 5 mins :unsure:

Able to do all my Banking/yearly accounts/tax returns/ Holiday bookings no problem, just find our website very difficult to use. :)

for anyone else having difficulty in registering/logging on to our site. Change your username to micky or minnie Mouse e.g & you may have more luck.

Enjoy the game all those who tried to help me.

A town win will now be a bonus :shh:

It does appear the user name is the issue, as I pointed out after entering sensible names & failing entered a nonsense name & it worked, who would have expected Fu**wit to be an accepted user name:D

• Like 1