Chesterfield v Stockport

13 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

BBC have the two teams line ups listed, but I note that Big Dents is listed as playing and on the bench as well?? That could be an interesting tactic!!

No. It`s Tyler Denton on the bench. Any relation?

• 2 weeks later...

Thomas Feaheny says on Twitter : "Stockport County V Chesterfield will be replayed in the FA Cup on Wednesday, the Spireites won the original tie via penalties but they fielded an unregistered player. Chesterfield were found to have played Jordan Cropper in the original game against Stockport County with a copy of the loan permission not submitted to The FA prior to the deadline, he won't be allowed to play in the replay"

Why aren't they just thrown out?

We got thrown out of West Riding Cup against Tadcaster after club record win wasn't it 13-3 or something like , for same thing , surely that cannot be correct , its probably that Stockport fan who comes on here going on Chesterfield forum winding them up 

Shows how far Wilder has gone in his career unregistered players are a distant memory now it's VAR that pisses him off these days.

2 hours ago, monk said:

We got thrown out of West Riding Cup against Tadcaster after club record win wasn't it 13-3 or something like , for same thing , surely that cannot be correct , its probably that Stockport fan who comes on here going on Chesterfield forum winding them up 

Shows how far Wilder has gone in his career unregistered players are a distant memory now it's VAR that pisses him off these days.

I don’t think it was Taddy. Pontefract Collieries I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1