WLD?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Result

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2020 at 12:00 PM

33 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Charley Cooper their star man so far...............

He was for us..........for a month:rolleyes:Summerfield will just brush him asside. 

If he's their star man, bollocks I'm going for a Town win:D

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I must have missed that month.....:o

After watching him in his early home matches I had high hopes he could be a key player for us, typically he did not live up to expectations as the season progressed. Poor pass completion & too small to be a ball winner.

Oh the pain of being a Town supporter, always drawn in to the hype only to be brought to earth with a full thud.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

After watching him in his early home matches I had high hopes he could be a key player for us, typically he did not live up to expectations as the season progressed. Poor pass completion & too small to be a ball winner.

Oh the pain of being a Town supporter, always drawn in to the hype only to be brought to earth with a full thud.

You just watch, on Saturday he'll turn into a bleedin world beater, always seems to be the case!!!!

• Haha 1

I can't remember Cooper getting such a slamming when he played for us. Bit odd that. 

I always thought  that he played with his back to the opposition goal, too defensive minded for what we needed at the time, but not a bad player. There were worse players out there. So fair play to him. 

Still hope he has a stinker tomorrow lol. We need to tonk someone. 

22 minutes ago, monk said:

Gone for the win , release the Hyde 

Agree, we need to have some goals scored tomorrow. If we can get in front again early on, preferably 2 up, then I would be confident in the defence we have to keep them at bay, and come away with 3 points.

6 hours ago, shaymen_x said:

I can't remember Cooper getting such a slamming when he played for us. Bit odd that. 

I always thought  that he played with his back to the opposition goal, too defensive minded for what we needed at the time, but not a bad player. There were worse players out there. So fair play to him. 

Still hope he has a stinker tomorrow lol. We need to tonk someone. 

You didn´t read my posts then...

• Like 1

I think we will score...we are creating so many chances..I have gone for a draw...the first 4 games I went for a win but I think woking are going to be up there this season I think they will score aswell..so I'm going for a 2-2 draw

2 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The ones telling us he was quicker than Usain Bolt ? Hopefully Jeff King will be gratefully receiving his 80 yard diagonal passes

2 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

The ones telling us he was quicker than Usain Bolt ? Hopefully Jeff King will be gratefully receiving his 80 yard diagonal passes

According to the physio yes he was the fastest player in the squad. Thats the best praise I gave him plus he has a hell of a shot on him but tends not to use it----that is except today.