4 minutes ago, woody said:

Quick mention to Johnson...best keeper in the league by a country mile!

May I ask why? He didn’t really have to do anything today? 

Their keeper was very good I thought 

• Like 1
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought my £12 pass for the Woking game on Thursday. The way I see it, this is far cheaper than what I would have to shell out if I had to travel from Yorkshire to Woking, then pay to get in to

I'm starting to get a bit irritated by all this talk of simply gifting money to Halifax Town and, even worse, opposition clubs. If people are feeling philanthropic then by all means give away every pe

Unlikely to win the league due to finances. We're only a couple of points off the play-offs during a tough opening few games and without our first-choice strikers. Our only defeat was down to a wonder

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Alright Andy said:

If we start putting the ball in the net we'll be good to go 

Got to say Hyde did look like a striker when he came on, he just needs time now to bed in and he looks like he'll do the business

Can see how any fan can complain about another good point AWAY from home. Another clean sheet. Jesus preseason we were giving **** teams chance after chance. Once we start putting chances away we will be walking into league 2. Give the team a break. 0-0 at Woking is a good point. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Agree with set pieces they’re terrible. Woods at the very end there was bad. 

Missing some creativity in the middle and Green isn’t doing much either 

Green has been very disappointing for me since he signed. Only early days but yet to see anything positive compared to our other midfielders 

4 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

PLease please please all complain to both  support@inplayer.com who will reply with a wish washy answer and COMPLAIN and ask for refund to Woking that streaming was diabolical.

I'm just streaming home games from now on. I haven't been to many away games over the last 10 years, you don't know what quality you'll get and I'd sooner spend my money on the home matches and our club gets the money. 

I agree with what Woody said earlier:

A good point IMO, Allen, King, Summerfield and Clarke stand out players again having good games.

Woking aren't mugs having won 3 games but we made them look average on their home ground.

It's just a matter of Town gelling, it's early days yet. Quick mention to Johnson....best keeper in the league by a country mile!

Thought the commentary was very good and balanced.....streaming was shocking at time though!

I think I'd also give a mention to Danny Williams. Worked very hard as usual and always involved.

To be fair, Hyde looked pretty rusty today, but we know he can only get better. Hopefully then we will start to convert all the chances we are making.

Is it just me, but I'm not sure what Green brings to the team?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

I'm just streaming home games from now on. I haven't been to many away games over the last 10 years, you don't know what quality you'll get and I'd sooner spend my money on the home matches and our club gets the money. 

The thought of wiring Woking my money defo influenced how I spent my Saturday.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I already have. You’ll only get a refund if you took a screenshot 

Not true.

If you have paid by Credit Card or via Paypal request a charge back citing the item was not delivered as promised. 

It is then on them to provide proof that they did provide the content at the standard requested.

If you have paid by Credit Card you are in a very good position as it is the banks money and they will chase the player company up instead of you having to do it. There is no need for you to talk to the company direct and jump through their hoops, you are entitled to a refund if the product did not arrive as promised, request the refund and make them defend it. 

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

How many games are we going to say "if we had a striker" 

Hopefully Hyde is fit to start when we come back. 6 points from 5 games is abit meh. 

If I was being absolutely honest and with no bias, I would say Town were the better team today. We definately have been missing a striker and it showed when Hyde came on, had he been match fit and sharp he would have scored the header from the corner and he had one other half chance that he probably would normally pounce on, so he's on his way back and if he's as good as we hope then I think we'll be ok.

• Like 2

I stopped watching after about an hour due to the poor quality of the stream, but I'm left wondering where are the goals going to come from? If we're relying on just two players who are still not match fit to rescue this season then we're in trouble. We need others to be chipping in goals and I just don't see it. Crosses into the box are very poor, and again players desperate to shepherd the ball out wide for a cross even when already in a decent central position with options available.

It could be a lot worse and we're so damn close to being a good side, but such fine margins are the difference between the playoffs and midtable.

So far this season we've made supposedly good sides look average, but the same could be said the other way around.

You always think Woking will be a tough side but today they were ordinary at best. Maybe that's credit to Town. 

I hope we see an improvement in results soon otherwise the season could already be drifting away from us. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

I stopped watching after about an hour due to the poor quality of the stream, but I'm left wondering where are the goals going to come from? If we're relying on just two players who are still not match fit to rescue this season then we're in trouble. We need others to be chipping in goals and I just don't see it. Crosses into the box are very poor, and again players desperate to shepherd the ball out wide for a cross even when already in a decent central position with options available.

It could be a lot worse and we're so damn close to being a good side, but such fine margins are the difference between the playoffs and midtable.

So far this season we've made supposedly good sides look average, but the same could be said the other way around.

You always think Woking will be a tough side but today they were ordinary at best. Maybe that's credit to Town. 

I hope we see an improvement in results soon otherwise the season could already be drifting away from us. 

Negative.