• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought my £12 pass for the Woking game on Thursday. The way I see it, this is far cheaper than what I would have to shell out if I had to travel from Yorkshire to Woking, then pay to get in to

I'm starting to get a bit irritated by all this talk of simply gifting money to Halifax Town and, even worse, opposition clubs. If people are feeling philanthropic then by all means give away every pe

Unlikely to win the league due to finances. We're only a couple of points off the play-offs during a tough opening few games and without our first-choice strikers. Our only defeat was down to a wonder

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

No that doesn’t help, but he hasn’t shown any ability whatsoever. He’s been involved in 4 games this season, can you tell me one thing (other than a free kick attempt) that he’s contributed?

What about Gold Omotayo? I’d personally get Hyde on around the 60th minute 

Good performance from us again. Midfield playing well. We're the better team so far. Another keeper making a very good save to keep us out.

Good commentators. Terrible picture quality at times. For £12 you deserve better.

Interesting to see Maher playing left sided centre back. Bradbury "rested" after his error against Yeovil?

We need to improve from set pieces. Both offensively and defensively. How many times do we win a corner or free kick and waste them. Defensive wise, every game we seem to leave a man with a free header and fortunately they are missing. 

Both teams had chances, could go either way this. I'd take a point.

King, Summerfield and Clarke having good games so far. Allen is turning his man for fun, great pace and with a bit more composure could have scored. Happy so far, look by far the better team.....we'll score next half for sure...when Hyde comes on!

we have played 5 strong teams this season and I think every game we have been the best team..just need to start putting our chances away and going out to smash every team..we could of been top of the league if we had a goalscorer..very happy with the team and players we have..let's get a goal and bring 3 points back and push on..come on shaymen

The good thing is as well Woking have had 3 yellow cards. We need to take that to our advantage and try get a sending off for them. 

Other than that we’ve done alright and again been the better team. We just don’t have a goalscorer on the pitch AGAIN!

5 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

The good thing is as well Woking have had 3 yellow cards. We need to take that to our advantage and try get a sending off for them. 

Other than that we’ve done alright and again been the better team. We just don’t have a goalscorer on the pitch AGAIN!

we are crap against ten men:D

22 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

What about Gold Omotayo? I’d personally get Hyde on around the 60th minute 

Think Pete wild listens to me. He took Omotayo off last game when asked and he’s bringing Hyde on at exactly the 60th minute as said. 

good man Pete