• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought my £12 pass for the Woking game on Thursday. The way I see it, this is far cheaper than what I would have to shell out if I had to travel from Yorkshire to Woking, then pay to get in to

I'm starting to get a bit irritated by all this talk of simply gifting money to Halifax Town and, even worse, opposition clubs. If people are feeling philanthropic then by all means give away every pe

Unlikely to win the league due to finances. We're only a couple of points off the play-offs during a tough opening few games and without our first-choice strikers. Our only defeat was down to a wonder

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Don't think I'll be bothering either, I'm not sure why £2 makes all the difference but £12 just seems expensive.

Agree. Happy with £10, £2 is nothing but neither is £5 but again wouldn't pay 15. For me £10 all over is right 

• Like 1

Folk saying “we are already too reliant on Hyde” let’s not forget the two strikers brought in on short term deals. Have had no preseason. It’s going to take time for them. That Necampenouro player is very very highly rated by Oldham fans and players who played with him last season. Yet in the games I’ve seen of him I think “why is he demanding high wages” like someone else said further up. It will just click into place one game. Gold tore us apart last season at the shay. He is a player. Just doesn’t look like one atm. I think Stenson has put a bit of pressure on himself classing him as “a raw Jamie Vardy” 2-1 win Saturday. Gold and Summerfield the scorers. 5/1 btts Halifax win. Printing money 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Shaymen2008 said:

No from me as well. Some clubs are just milking this streaming to try and cover loses but will the extra £2 make up for the fans, especially away fans whose clubs charge less, that choose to keep their brass?

We are also rinsing people though.

Stockport gave higher quality at £2.50 less than us

9 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

From memory the clarity of the images from Stockport were not as good as those on the feed from the Shay, plus the commentators are much better.....:D

• Thanks 1

Easy to say we “are rinsing” fans. The Dagenham stream I believe gave you access for a month. For £9.99. Meaning you got the Barnet game as well.

The Stockport game was £7:50 

The Boreham game was £9.99 and the worst stream, gave me headache. 

Woking is £12 

it’s all swings and roundabouts. If you don’t have a code and have to pay 9.99 for the game. It’s pretty simple. Don’t pay £9.99. I don’t get why folk are still popping on at the club over the stream fee etc. If we hadn’t of had the cameras fitted. Folk would of been moaning that we are “behind” other teams etc etc. Can’t win! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

Folk saying “we are already too reliant on Hyde” let’s not forget the two strikers brought in on short term deals. Have had no preseason. It’s going to take time for them. That Necampenouro player is very very highly rated by Oldham fans and players who played with him last season. Yet in the games I’ve seen of him I think “why is he demanding high wages” like someone else said further up. It will just click into place one game. Gold tore us apart last season at the shay. He is a player. Just doesn’t look like one atm. I think Stenson has put a bit of pressure on himself classing him as “a raw Jamie Vardy” 2-1 win Saturday. Gold and Summerfield the scorers. 5/1 btts Halifax win. Printing money 

Before arriving at the Shay, Gold Omatayo played 39 games for Bury, Maidstone & Yeovil, in the period 2018/2020. He managed to score 4 goals!!! (2 against Town). So I really dont understand why some out there think he's gonna set the world on fire. Thats a 1 in 9 strike rate, and from what I've seen of him so far I dont see that stat changing any time soon.

1 minute ago, TommyH72 said:

Before arriving at the Shay, Gold Omatayo played 39 games for Bury, Maidstone & Yeovil, in the period 2018/2020. He managed to score 4 goals!!! (2 against Town). So I really dont understand why some out there think he's gonna set the world on fire. Thats a 1 in 9 strike rate, and from what I've seen of him so far I dont see that stat changing any time soon.

Rodney before joining us had scored 12 in 98 games. Look what happened there. Once fit I think Gold will be an asset. But I wouldn’t play him with Hyde. 

1 hour ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

I won´t call you names when I disagree like you do but how you make out Stockport stream was a better quality surprises me, ours is far clear. Also a lot of fans just turned the comms of it was so biased.

9 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

Golden is more of the big target man as apposed to poacher he has laid some lovely balls of if someone could have taken them I think he will come good but not in the sense of 20 goals a season.

22 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Golden is more of the big target man as apposed to poacher he has laid some lovely balls of if someone could have taken them I think he will come good but not in the sense of 20 goals a season.

He wasn't making the right runs v Yeovil and dallied far too long with his golden chance . Also another across goal ball in the first half where he hung back when he should have gambled

I'd start Gold and Hyde when both available.

Allen can be used around the 60/70mark to stretch the game and get us up the pitch like he did a few times in the previous games.

26 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

He wasn't making the right runs v Yeovil and dallied far too long with his golden chance . Also another across goal ball in the first half where he hung back when he should have gambled

Yes he had a terrible game at Yeovil but he is also no where near match fitness.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I won´t call you names when I disagree like you do but how you make out Stockport stream was a better quality surprises me, ours is far clear. Also a lot of fans just turned the comms of it was so biased.

Our commentators have been more biased than the 2 away games I've watched.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gavlar said:

Easy to say we “are rinsing” fans. The Dagenham stream I believe gave you access for a month. For £9.99. Meaning you got the Barnet game as well.

The Stockport game was £7:50 

The Boreham game was £9.99 and the worst stream, gave me headache. 

Woking is £12 

it’s all swings and roundabouts. If you don’t have a code and have to pay 9.99 for the game. It’s pretty simple. Don’t pay £9.99. I don’t get why folk are still popping on at the club over the stream fee etc. If we hadn’t of had the cameras fitted. Folk would of been moaning that we are “behind” other teams etc etc. Can’t win! 

Some on here were on happy that we were charging 9.99 but went along with it to help the club .. 

however even more think 12 quid at Woking is even worse ..and doesn’t help the club ..so like me are umming and arring about what to do 

nothing wrong with that ..

23 minutes ago, Nick said:

Some on here were on happy that we were charging 9.99 but went along with it to help the club .. 

however even more think 12 quid at Woking is even worse ..and doesn’t help the club ..so like me are umming and arring about what to do 

nothing wrong with that ..

So what else will you do Nick go have a pint or take the missis shopping oops you just spent a few hundred quid.:P

45 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

So what else will you do Nick go have a pint or take the missis shopping oops you just spent a few hundred quid.:P

Great thing I have a misses that hates shopping .. Also as and independent Scandinavian women she always only uses her money .. 

a very attractive proposition for a tight fisted Yorkshire git like me :)

think in the end it will depend on the weather .. if raining will buy a pass and watch the footy .. is sunny and dry will head out for a 2 hour jog.. with the misses.. got to enjoy these autumn days before the snow arrives here in Oslo ..

Edited by Nick
3 hours ago, Ash said:

I'd start Gold and Hyde when both available.

Allen can be used around the 60/70mark to stretch the game and get us up the pitch like he did a few times in the previous games.

What about Stenson when he's fit? 

Gold as I read only signed a short term deal and I really wouldn't be in a rush to offer him an extension.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Greggs said:

What about Stenson when he's fit? 

Gold as I read only signed a short term deal and I really wouldn't be in a rush to offer him an extension.

I'd be starting Stenson and Hyde when all fully fit.