• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought my £12 pass for the Woking game on Thursday. The way I see it, this is far cheaper than what I would have to shell out if I had to travel from Yorkshire to Woking, then pay to get in to

I'm starting to get a bit irritated by all this talk of simply gifting money to Halifax Town and, even worse, opposition clubs. If people are feeling philanthropic then by all means give away every pe

Unlikely to win the league due to finances. We're only a couple of points off the play-offs during a tough opening few games and without our first-choice strikers. Our only defeat was down to a wonder

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.inplayer.com%2Fimages%2Finplayer-logo%2Bcopy.png&t=1603025175&ymreqid=eb4166fe-3cb4-cb12-1ca7-4f000901f900&sig=3CDf4iq.nP7mpzAAdMxA3A--~D

Payment refund

Dear Stephen Samuel Pearson,

A refund has been processed on your account in the amount of £12.00.

Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to settle.

Thats the email I received this morning.

I got that last night 

20 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

6 notts county players have covid. So doubt they will be back for our game. Hence why Maidenhead beat them. 

If tested positive it’s 10 day isolation from day of test, if any of the players live together then it’s 14 days for the ones that live with the positive tested player

20 minutes ago, Gavlar said:

6 notts county players have covid. So doubt they will be back for our game. Hence why Maidenhead beat them. 

Those players will be available from the 26th so unless others test positive next week (which would result in the postponement of our scheduled fixture) they will be available to face us . The fact that they would have had to forfeit their place in the FA Cup is the probable reason that they didn't request a postponement yesterday 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Those players will be available from the 26th so unless others test positive next week (which would result in the postponement of our scheduled fixture) they will be available to face us . The fact that they would have had to forfeit their place in the FA Cup is the probable reason that they didn't request a postponement yesterday 

Why would it be postponed? They didn't postpone whe  they played Maidenhead with 6 players out. 

32 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Why would it be postponed? They didn't postpone whe  they played Maidenhead with 6 players out. 

If more players test positive next week they have a problem and will have to postpone games, at the moment they are massaging the rules to their advantage so that they aren't expelled from the FA Cup . If they after all do end up having to forfeit the FA Cup our league game will also be postponed

I also have a refund coming..planning to top it up to 20 quid then give 10 to Woking and 10 to town

good for whoever agrees to do the refund ..but I don’t want Woking to suffer .. we need all the clubs to survive ...

I just want them provide a good service .. we need people watching !!!  

Edited by Nick
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Nick said:

I also have a refund coming..planning to top it up to 20 quid then give 10 to Woking and 10 to town

good for whoever agrees to do the refund ..but I don’t want Woking to suffer .. we need all the clubs to survive ...

I just want them provide a good service .. we need people watching !!!  

Nick, put my request for a refund and already come back to say they will put it back in my account in the next 5 days. When it drops in then I will transfer the £12 to Kits Virtual Bucket c/o the Supporters Club. I have already done the Away Day To Up.

Hopefully, others will be able to donate their refund, as every little helps.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

Nick, put my request for a refund and already come back to say they will put it back in my account in the next 5 days. When it drops in then I will transfer the £12 to Kits Virtual Bucket c/o the Supporters Club. I have already done the Away Day To Up.

Hopefully, others will be able to donate their refund, as every little helps.

Don’t forget Woking will need some help too