• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought my £12 pass for the Woking game on Thursday. The way I see it, this is far cheaper than what I would have to shell out if I had to travel from Yorkshire to Woking, then pay to get in to

I'm starting to get a bit irritated by all this talk of simply gifting money to Halifax Town and, even worse, opposition clubs. If people are feeling philanthropic then by all means give away every pe

Unlikely to win the league due to finances. We're only a couple of points off the play-offs during a tough opening few games and without our first-choice strikers. Our only defeat was down to a wonder

Posted Images

Hyde will start I'm certain. We have no game midweek and no league game next Saturday.

He would be on 2 or 3 goals already if he had started the last few games.

Hyde for Gold and Earing for Green would be the only changes I would make.

We aren't playing badly, We've had a very tough start and you could argue on another day we could be sat top with maximum points.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Ash said:

Hyde will start I'm certain. We have no game midweek and no league game next Saturday.

We aren't playing badly, We've had a very tough start and you could argue on another day we could be sat top with maximum points.

Or would you just accept a point and move on.. If he's not fully fit he cant start surely. What has become clear is we will be reliant on him. I'd rather miss him for another game if it meant he was fully fit for Notts County. 

46 minutes ago, Ash said:

Unless he is 100% I would not risk him, same with Stenson when he comes back I would rather miss an extra week then play out the rest of the season, no gambling.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

PW says Hyde & Lazarus will be in contention for Saturday but does not think they will be fit enough a bit of a contradiction statement.

Maybe in contention to play but not necessarily to start? Might see them as subs

Yeah I wouldn't have gotten your hopes up about Hyde starting even before Wild came out and said that. He prefers to ease a player back in after injury as opposed to throwing them back into the deep end immediately and it's a fair assumption to make that it'll be the case when it comes to Hyde and Noble-Lazarus' returns

Edited by Lewis
2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

PW says Hyde & Lazarus will be in contention for Saturday but does not think they will be fit enough a bit of a contradiction statement.

No contradiction 

Wild is hoping Jake Hyde, who Town signed from Woking, and Reuben Noble-Lazarus will be in contention for Saturday, but doesn’t think they’ll be fit to start.

Edited by Nick
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Just been on the Woking website.

The stream costs £12, with the option of making an additional donation of £3 or £8!

Suddenly we are not so expensive 

want to watch .. but will think twice now .. 

nobody here in Oslo wants to Watch Town . Only one here no shares 

Edited by Nick
18 minutes ago, oldskir said:

Just been on the Woking website.

The stream costs £12, with the option of making an additional donation of £3 or £8!

You can also do the Away Day Top Up to HTSC as a donation if you want to boost the coffers.

10 minutes ago, Nick said:

Suddenly we are not so expensive 

want to watch .. but will think twice now .. 

nobody here in Oslo wants to Watch Town . Only one here no shares 

Does that make you the only Shay in the village.....

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ashy1966 said:

We will be 2 or 3 up with 20 minutes left. Woking are going to get a tonking on Saturday. 

Who do you suppose will score the goals? Can't see it happening until Hyde is back. 

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Who do you suppose will score the goals? Can't see it happening until Hyde is back. 

mabey it will all fall into place saterday..its got to happen sometime soon with all the chances we are having?

22 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

mabey it will all fall into place saterday..its got to happen sometime soon with all the chances we are having?

We might have a goal in the team somewhere but the forward line as it is now isnt capable of giving someone a "tonking" at this very moment in time I think to win a game we have to keep a clean sheet because I cant see 2 goals in a game. 

Edited by Greggs

I agree...I just think some players are not making the right decisions..earing should of hit a shot first time and he scores..gold should of hit one first time he scores...gold is rusty so should improve even though hes not a poacher like hyde..I just think some days in football it all works and falls into place..will that be saterday? who knows...I'm definitely more confident with the team this season with the 4 games I've seen than last season I think we have been great

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

Does that make you the only Shay in the village.....

Only person mad enough to support Halifax in Oslo .. place full of Man U Liverpool and other premiership supporters 

25 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

£12 for the stream,  its a no from me.

The way I look at is, if I went to a home match it would cost me £20 to get in, plus a beer and some chips, I will stream both matches this week and it will cost less!

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

The way I look at is, if I went to a home match it would cost me £20 to get in, plus a beer and some chips, I will stream both matches this week and it will cost less!

I just want to watch our Shaymen so I´m with you chris.

• Like 1