Cant get the streaming .. help is on hand

The answer to most of the problems is kids....

Having difficulties? Hand over the electrical device you have to a kid, preferably a teenager but younger children might be ok, tell them the problem, wait!!!!!!! problem solved in seconds....

Works for me 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Having difficulties? Hand over the electrical device you have to a kid, preferably a teenager but younger children might be ok, tell them the problem, wait!!!!!!! problem solved in seconds....

Works for me 

Would agree with you normally but at the risk of further upsetting uncle Tel i think it's the streamers themselves who need the fecking surgery...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Works for me 

That reminds me of when I worked at HMRC. Was speaking to a 'customer' (hated using that term) who was telling me she was struggling to use the website to file her tax return. I heard a kid in the background and (half) jokingly suggested she get the kid to help her. She put the phone down :D Don't blame her, was not a very professional thing to say, but it's true that kids learn more about technology in junior school these days than I did at college.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, eddies mate said:

Would agree with you normally but at the risk of further upsetting uncle Tel i think it's the streamers themselves who need the fecking surgery...

He would be upset if he had to pay twice to watch it on the other hand he would be upset to pay anything to watch a home game

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bolt45 said:

I worked for ITT a television manufacturer back in the day. They owned Telebank who supplied Rental televisions. Their engineers always explained everything to the kids. 

Except here we need the kids to explain it to us 

but seriously it does need to be written in plain simple English  .. that an over 60 doddering  old Fxrt like me can follow 

2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Bloody youngster.:huh:

Was thinking to say over 80 .. but I thought might offend a few 

so said over 60 ..that way only a few on this board will feel left out. :) 

Edited by Nick
  • Haha 1