2 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Sorry my mistake regarding the competition, however, the situation would still apply to FA Cup games I expect?

Given the lack of consistency the FA applies, who knows!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West would be plausible but East Shields might have drainage problems

‘We’re Geordies, divven’t ya knaw.’  

wai aye man

Posted Images

On 10/18/2020 at 1:22 PM, Wilder Bollox said:

Their crowd was capped at 300 with only 60 or 70 per cent of season ticket holders allowed to attend and no non season ticket holders allowed

Based on those numbers they must have as many S/T holders as we have.

11 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Think they have pushing 500

Yes, they seem to average around 1500 for home games, with over 3,000 for the visit of FC United last season. I suppose in normal times it would have been a good crowd for them and a nice little earner for both teams.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Yes, they seem to average around 1500 for home games, with over 3,000 for the visit of FC United last season. I suppose in normal times it would have been a good crowd for them and a nice little earner for both teams.

Maybe a lot will tune into their live estuary

I take it we are still too early in the draw for that "soccer Saturday" style thing they have been doing in the past few years where they punt 10 games off to a Sunday and show the action between games as live?

That wouldn't be too bad to land on that this season if we can't get to the game. 

1 hour ago, Roy Race said:

Based on ours & their goalscoring expect 0-0 on Saturday then:)

Watched the highlights of their 0-1 home loss last Saturday. Nothing there that we should not be able to cope with. The right back gets forward a lot and looks a good player but the other fullback will struggle for pace against Allen.

Let's hope Jake Hyde is fit and raring to go....

I sense a 2-0 to Town.

Roared on virtually by 100's of Shaymen streaming the game - at least 50% of the streaming proceeds are shared with us.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

Referee had a busy night at South Shields last night issuing 14 yellow cards......

9 for Morpeth and 5 for South Shields.

Appears the Town players will have to be up for it then, this weeks training needs to include hurdling & jumping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roy Race said:

Appears the Town players will have to be up for it then, this weeks training needs to include hurdling & jumping.

I think players like Clarke and Woods will be able to stand up for themselves...plus a nailed on card for Jeff King

Edited by ITMAN