Is our platform ready for tomorrow night?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just want to ensure Bill Gates has ensured that a global audience has bandwidth to ensure the billions logging on at 7:30 to get their Shay fix? I expect that in our £9.99 bundle we have access to  a

says theres 3137 watching...wait no that's the clock

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Just want to ensure Bill Gates has ensured that a global audience has bandwidth to ensure the billions logging on at 7:30 to get their Shay fix? I expect that in our £9.99 bundle we have access to  a match day programme, half time display by the Mixendon Milfettes, a sachet of the Paddy Roche tomato soup megamix, a scratch n sniff card to remind us of the Shay urinal experience and a pre-recorded soundtrack of stadium announcements of "Green Leader report to Stadium Control a 5 year old kid has a curly wurly out of control". Any other requests, I assume piped stadium noise of "bloody rubbish town" and "gerrit forward" comes as standard?

If only....although I have just received my code for streaming for the rest of the home games. So something is happening.

Edited by ITMAN
2 hours ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Just want to ensure Bill Gates has ensured that a global audience has bandwidth to ensure the billions logging on at 7:30 to get their Shay fix? I expect that in our £9.99 bundle we have access to  a match day programme, half time display by the Mixendon Milfettes, a sachet of the Paddy Roche tomato soup megamix, a scratch n sniff card to remind us of the Shay urinal experience and a pre-recorded soundtrack of stadium announcements of "Green Leader report to Stadium Control a 5 year old kid has a curly wurly out of control". Any other requests, I assume piped stadium noise of "bloody rubbish town" and "gerrit forward" comes as standard?

Clearly you went for the Executive Package. 

Most of us miss the first 12 minutes, cover our eyes when we get a penalty and switch off the bloody commentary. Oh for the smell of the pipe smoke and the dust from the previous nights speedway.

• Like 1

Did anyone else get two emails with their code on. 

The first one said season ticket holders with one ticket use 

coleman.cottage@nbtinternetcom, which I think should be 

@btinternet.com this is a page to send them an email, what is this

all about.

The second email is the same message but cuts out the email 

address stated above. HELP PLEASE.

6 minutes ago, Larriden100 said:

Did anyone else get two emails with their code on. 

The first one said season ticket holders with one ticket use 

coleman.cottage@nbtinternetcom, which I think should be 

@btinternet.com this is a page to send them an email, what is this

all about.

The second email is the same message but cuts out the email 

address stated above. HELP PLEASE.

Sounds like the Media Team are being kept captive somewhere by the dastardly Mr B and his henchmen...

Just now, shaymen down under said:

Received my email, registered, and entered unique code. I’m all set up to go, and live stream is starting at 7:15pm

Me too, plus our kid whose using my spare code to stream it in Denver.

45 minutes ago, Greggs said:

So do we have to register on our website the same way we did for Dagenham and Stockport? 

Yes, dead simple. Use your email address and the a password. If you are a S/T holder you get the option of  6 month pass, use the supplied code. If not you pay for the single game and give them your bank details.

7 hours ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Sign in and pray that all the movement is in the general area of where the ball is (if they remember to plug the camera in)

And don't forgot to say cheese:D

Another factor of these streaming services and the lack of crowd noise is you can hear a lot more clearly all of the industrial language used by the players and staff in the dug outs.

5 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

And don't forgot to say cheese:D

Another factor of these streaming services and the lack of crowd noise is you can hear a lot more clearly all of the industrial language used by the players and staff in the dug outs.

am quite liking that,  it gives the "stood by the dugout" experience that you can get at our level