Yeovil Town (home) WLD

WLD?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Result

• Win
    • Draw
    • Lose

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2020 at 05:00 PM

Our luck might be improving. Tough start with injuries to our strikers and 2 hard away games. But I think it’s a good time to play Yeovil who are struggling at the moment. Sure they’ll be near top at the end of the season. I can see another clean sheet and 3 points. 

• Like 2

Tough game. They aren't in great form but have really good players and are always dangerous from set pieces. They have some good strikers. Will be hoping they can turn their form around against us. Will be happy with anything other than a defeat.

23 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I feel as though we need to win this. We are playing well but not getting 3 points. 

I think a win tomorrow would really lay down a marker of where we will be finishing come the end of the season. 

Again think we will need to keep a clean sheet to have a chance. Can't see us being able to score twice 

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

Again think we will need to keep a clean sheet to have a chance. Can't see us being able to score twice 

Allen & Omatayo are not good enough up front in terms of being a goal threat. We desperately need one of those strikers back otherwise we are in trouble. I thought the other new lad who came in was a striker? Nepomuceno. I know hes lacking fitness but surely, if we are to believe what PW said about him, then its woth giving him 20/30mins as an impact player, or start him ahead of Allen and bring Allen on as the impact which we know he is probably better as!

Yeovil yet to win. Can bet Staunton plays his best game at the Shay. We are struggling in the final 3rd. Feel we will need to score 3 to win this game. And we haven’t got that in the locker just yet. 2-2 draw 

12 hours ago, nw3casc1 said:

Staunton..great bloke...really engaged with the supporters..

Shame there will be none of us there tonight to give him a warm reception in recognition of his service to the club.

Then back to normal service and let's hope Summerfield, Green and Earing get amongst them and give him the runaround.