Today’s game v Borehamwood

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I, for one, never expected a day on this site when TJ was accusing someone else of being too harsh on the team 

You can tell you don’t live in the UK and watch Town often. The energy, high pressing and passing is miles better than the past few seasons. 3 of the favourites for the league played so far and 4 poin

I think some are being over critical if you look at the team. Sam still one of the best in the league Wing backs, both grown into the position and Senior looked good preseason no- one really

Posted Images

Well that explains it. 

3 minutes ago, Central49 said:

Is the screen size I am receiving which is small compared to the one which was screened from Stockport, is it the same for all?.

There's a full screen button. 

Just now, halifaxmark said:

Great first half again. All the chances. They had one good chance headed wide. We've played all the football, had most corners. Got to keep the same performance up in the second half. The points are there for the taking. 

Agreed, hate these sort of games though, as they do have some individual match winners like Thomas and coulthirst. But we are playing well again.

• Like 1

Decent half for Town, limited them (mostly anyway) going forward and at the other end created lots of half chances and a few very good ones, keeper making 2 good saves but woodwork unluckily denying Summerfield again. Feel we should be in front but need to find a way to convert some of those chances to goals a bit more regularly. 

• Like 1