As I said last night Scarborough lost internet after about 9 min at half time they could not get their correct stream back so they transfered it onto a free for view youtube channel the picture coverage was excellent but no comms, this morning opened my mail and full refund which I did not ask for. Bit different to Woking.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stuart Parnaby was our best defensive loan signing ever. Brilliant player who was always destined for a higher level.

He’s apparently playing for them tonight so he can keep his registration with them, and will then sign for us and be loaned back out. I assume that will be a 2 year deal. Seems like a good mov

At his age probably classed as a veteran I love it when we have a sprinkling of young players in the team, especially local lads where possible. Would rather see talented raw kids trying their best th

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

As I said last night Scarborough lost internet after about 9 min at half time they could not get their correct stream back so they transfered it onto a free for view youtube channel the picture coverage was excellent but no comms, this morning opened my mail and full refund which I did not ask for. Bit different to Woking.

How did kian do?

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I watched a few minutes toward the end and it did have commentary but I was struggling to recognise the players (other than Cartman) and the picture kept slipping a bit so I sacked it off . It was mainly Scarborough sitting deep soaking up the pressure

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I watched a few minutes toward the end and it did have commentary but I was struggling to recognise the players (other than Cartman) and the picture kept slipping a bit so I sacked it off . It was mainly Scarborough sitting deep soaking up the pressure

Nothing like a deluded Darren team then:rolleyes: