1 minute ago, bolt45 said:

Do we think that they are using a different system. Camera doesn't seem to wander about as much and has zoomed in on a couple of occasions.

Theirs is definitely a cameraman. It looks shaymenplayer quality picture.

Shows the additional quality our automated camera gives

3 minutes ago, bolt45 said:

Do we think that they are using a different system. Camera doesn't seem to wander about as much and has zoomed in on a couple of occasions.

They have a cameraman it seems.

1 minute ago, hunsworthhound said:

I have Bt wifi with the hubs my laptop with HDMI to the tv excellent  quality.

Same here HH, excellent quality and no buffering at all. HDMI from laptop to tv just like watching normal tv programme.

Buffered for me also on a top virgin package, wouldn’t work on my laptop on safari, but good on my 2 iPads , one being quite new and one pretty old, did a quick google chrome to update on laptop and then all good on big tv , very impressed with everything tonight, good performance 

7 hours ago, shaymenRup said:

I have highest level Broadband with virgin but suffered buffering and freezed images all match. D&G was far better.

Stockport gave the fans of the option of 7.50 (standard quality - 10.00 better or 15.00 exc quality) they obv chose the standard quality nowhere near as good as D&R. and hopefully ours. I had no buffering but definition not as good,

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Stockport gave the fans of the option of 7.50 (standard quality - 10.00 better or 15.00 exc quality) they obv chose the standard quality nowhere near as good as D&R. and hopefully ours. I had no buffering but definition not as good,

Stockport fan here, i'm not sure where you heard that but i can assure you we were never given those options. All the pre season games were free on our Youtube channel and it was only yesterday morning when this system became available to fans to sign up for, free for season ticket holders and £7.50 for others for individual games.

1 hour ago, stnrss said:

Stockport fan here, i'm not sure where you heard that but i can assure you we were never given those options. All the pre season games were free on our Youtube channel and it was only yesterday morning when this system became available to fans to sign up for, free for season ticket holders and £7.50 for others for individual games.

A good questin I thought you had was whether purchaser was home or away fan. I filled in a question air  asking those question sure  it was you maybe Notts County but don´t think so.