1 minute ago, TommyH72 said:

Eh!!!!!!

Tommy have you not been keeping up with the City & Guilds IT certificate you will be awarded if you manage to stream 5 games.

Either that or you can have the Streaming Badge from Hey Duggee:D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Tommy have you not been keeping up with the City & Guilds IT certificate you will be awarded if you manage to stream 5 games.

Either that or you can have the Streaming Badge from Hey Duggee:D 

If I can manage 5 games on the trot then I really want a Duke of Edinburgh Award!! :lol:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

If I can manage 5 games on the trot then I really want a Duke of Edinburgh Award!! :lol:

Manage five games & you will immediately be sent to university, having dodged the Covid bullet at football grounds they will ensure you contract the virus by another method:)

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

I don't suppose there's any way to pay and download to watch later? Alternatively, can you start the livestream, pause it and come back to watch it 'as live' later?

I found when watching the game on Saturday I could pause it and then restart as well as wind back and forwards. I suppose that is only valid while the stream is live though.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, vinnyweknuts said:

Anybody experiencing buffering?

Been fine for me but the image quality doesn't compare to the last game. It's very grainy, can't make out player names on shirts whereas I could the last game.

Town aren't gelling up front and are relying on individual efforts rather than making opportunities for each other. Stockport looking much better going forward. Great save by keeper though to keep Summerfield's fantastic shot out.

4 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Been fine for me but the image quality doesn't compare to the last game. It's very grainy, can't make out player names on shirts whereas I could the last game.

Town aren't gelling up front and are relying on individual efforts rather than making opportunities for each other. Stockport looking much better going forward. Great save by keeper though to keep Summerfield's fantastic shot out.

Picture quality has been fine for me. Have to admit that I think their presentation has been very good and they appear to have got the advertising sorted. Thought we struggled at times to keep possession but have looked decent overall.