I believe the £9.99 charged by us is going on the RRP that the league have set and that the majority of teams will be charging that. 

I think the £7.50 County are charging is more reasonable but think they will be cheaper than average. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

deffo would be streaming issues as we are away at Boreham wood.

£10 is reasonable I think. I know it's non-league football but the only reason Premier League games can be watched for less is because so many muppets are subsidising them. Better value than paying fo

You must be young - the white ones were £5 notes

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Flea said:

I believe the £9.99 charged by us is going on the RRP that the league have set and that the majority of teams will be charging that. 

I think the £7.50 County are charging is more reasonable but think they will be cheaper than average. 

Also looks like they have a sponsor for the streams, so that could be subsidising it.

£10 is reasonable I think. I know it's non-league football but the only reason Premier League games can be watched for less is because so many muppets are subsidising them. Better value than paying for a box-office boxing match that's two hours of hype followed by a 1-round fight, at least imo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Greggs said:

What time can you buy a stream up until?. At work so cant just look through all threads finish at 6:30 is that doable? 

You can buy right up to kick off. It may even be possible to buy once the game has kicked off, although that would obviously mean you miss what has already happened. 

2 minutes ago, Flea said:

You can buy right up to kick off. It may even be possible to buy once the game has kicked off, although that would obviously mean you miss what has already happened. 

How does it differ from home games? Like you get a code with home games. How do you know you have been successful in the purchase and what to put into the computer?  

Does that make any sense? :lol:

Just now, Greggs said:

How does it differ from home games? Like you get a code with home games. How do you know you have been successful in the purchase and what to put into the computer?  

Yes, makes sense 

I don’t think they are any codes

once you have paid you seem to be geared up and allowed to watch the page if that makes sense too haha

4 minutes ago, Greggs said:

The platform looks to be exactly the same as the one used by Dagenham.

You will need to create an account with Stockport (It is easy and free to do). Once done, you click on the option to buy the stream at £7.50 and pay for it. 

Once payment is made you get access to the stream which is supposed to start 30 mins before kick off. You won't receive a code, however when you log into the account you created the stream will be there. You access the stream via the account you have created. You can't get the stream without having the account and the stream will only appear if you have paid for it. 

Edited by Flea
2 hours ago, born to moan said:

Does the £7 50 include penalties or are they extra.:shh:Only Joking.:D

I don't know I quite liked that shots when it kept panning back to the Daggers keeper, as if he was the only player on the field doing anything.

2 hours ago, born to moan said:

Does the £7 50 include penalties or are they extra.:shh:Only Joking.:D

Yes for pens but for £7.50 you don't get to see half time subs warmup or 45mins of groundsmen prodding pitch at end of match.

3 hours ago, fez said:

Also looks like they have a sponsor for the streams, so that could be subsidising it.

Stockport are very very nice club..................with a Mr Loadsamoney ergo can afford to stream @ £7.50:D

1 hour ago, Flea said:

The platform looks to be exactly the same as the one used by Dagenham.

You will need to create an account with Stockport (It is easy and free to do). Once done, you click on the option to buy the stream at £7.50 and pay for it. 

Once payment is made you get access to the stream which is supposed to start 30 mins before kick off. You won't receive a code, however when you log into the account you created the stream will be there. You access the stream via the account you have created. You can't get the stream without having the account and the stream will only appear if you have paid for it. 

Where do you create an account? Couldnt see any area on there website to do so? 

I would suggest anyone buying the stream to do so and to log in with at least 10/15 mins to go BEFORE kickoff. You may need to refresh the page to get the stream to work. Obviously you can log on at any time, however if you are not 100% sure on what you are doing then get on with 10 mins to spare so there is time to ask questions or sort out the stream if its on the users end.

3 hours ago, Hoddie said:

£10 is reasonable I think. I know it's non-league football but the only reason Premier League games can be watched for less is because so many muppets are subsidising them. Better value than paying for a box-office boxing match that's two hours of hype followed by a 1-round fight, at least imo.

We give you Jeff King