• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

deffo would be streaming issues as we are away at Boreham wood.

£10 is reasonable I think. I know it's non-league football but the only reason Premier League games can be watched for less is because so many muppets are subsidising them. Better value than paying fo

You must be young - the white ones were £5 notes

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Unconfirmed rumour that it will be £7

£7.50 is what I have heard. Also unconfirmed but the delay appears to be because there is a potential way to watch the game for free which they are trying to fix. 

Signed up for the streaming tonight on the Stockport website - £7.50. Could not have been easier or clearer.

They have it set up for S/T holders to enter a code once and this gives them streaming access all season. Everyone else has to pay on a game by game basis. You have to register, and it asks if you are a County fan or an Away fan. After that it is the usual bank details bit and then you should be in business.

Coverage starts at 19:15, so a good 30 mins to sort out any technical glitches and hopefully the whole game will be screened.

Looking forward to seeing how we fare against one of the so called big boys, and hoping that we can come away with all 3 points, but would settle for 1 at this stage of the season, preferably with a clean sheet, and no yellow card for Mr King.

Edited by ITMAN
  • Like 1

Update: Just received an email informing me I have purchased the streaming access for the game tonight and on the receipt is a link to a well laid out Q&A page telling you what to do if you are having problems.

All in all a very slick, professional looking affair.

• Thanks 1

Copied off someone’s face book page 

Just bought the streaming pass for tonights game. Simple process. Go onto Stockport website and in the top corner there is a link to the stream process. You will have to register your details and it will ask for an email address and you set a password and then follow next steps. Input your details and payment and it then comes up success. They will then send you an email with details on how to log in. These are straightforward to follow.

15 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Done, pretty standard procedure to create account followed by payment details.

Unfortunately no procedure for use of white pound notes, guineas or groats for older supporters

You must be young - the white ones were £5 notes:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Alright Andy said:

Begrudgingly just given moneybags Stockport another £7.50. Hopefully We'll see another display like Saturday.

Believe and it will happen....

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, chadders said:

deffo would be streaming issues as we are away at Boreham wood.

Doh, I forgot about the trip to our favourite team. Getting too excited about playing proper football teams......

• Like 1