Adam Virgo's verdict on Town

Sho Silva a key player Jeez. 

Headless chickens in the midfield. Composure has replaced it. 

The only player you could argue has made us weaker is King. Like for like in all areas there seems to have been an upgrade 

• Like 1

It reads to me like a Mystic Meg prediction, lots of words that mean very little and you read into them what you want. I would struggle to describe the article as insightful jornalism

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Flea said:

Adam predicted Town would finish bottom last season - with those key players in the squad.

Obviously doesn’t know his arse from his elbow. 

Cant do with him, he's a bloody nobody!!! If your going to write for a living then at least do some research and get your facts right.

3 minutes ago, Grayski said:

If TSS was our key player last season then how did we manage the playoffs :huh:

Clearly we played him in defence as anytime TSS is in the box the ball wont end up in the net! 

Edited by Flea
4 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

'Last year put a smokescreen for where they should have been.' Can someone translate this into English, please?

I'm guessing what he's trying to say is that he thinks we overachieved and that we shouldn't expect to finish so highly again? Very vague way of saying it though

Edited by Lewis
  • Like 1

Adam Virgo has no respect for the Massivefax. I think the worst thing about him was that he was correct that we would slide down and finish round about mid-table after we won our first 5 and were top early doors in 2014/2015. The cheek of him. Just who does he think he is?

1 hour ago, TommyH72 said:

Cant do with him, he's a bloody nobody!!! If your going to write for a living then at least do some research and get your facts right.

Another hack

This is the same guy who predicted us to finish bottom last year, and when we were top at the end of August said we aren’t the surprise package because we always start well!

3 hours ago, olitheshayman said:

Adam Virgo has no respect for the Massivefax. I think the worst thing about him was that he was correct that we would slide down and finish round about mid-table after we won our first 5 and were top early doors in 2014/2015. The cheek of him. Just who does he think he is?

A crap pundit who should be sacked by BT and taken to trading standards for being a fraud of a Tv pundit