Nepomuceno and Omotayo

Best signings we’ve made.

Omotayo was Yeovil’s best player he’s a real target man with pace and power. The other lad I believe was at Oldham and went to Chesterfield on loan and they loved.

Quality signings them! Got to give credit where it’s due to DB for allowing them to come in. 

• Like 3
Just now, nw3casc1 said:

Both starting...

Won’t want to risk Jake Hyde or senior. More than happy with them two upfront. Just hope the defence can handle their attack. 

and our midfield create for the strikers 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, JRW said:

Listed team with them in - and then pulled it immediately as we hadn't announced the signings first. Seems some things never change

Not surprising  with work the media team have put in to get the streaming up & running, think the club have done well in the circumstances, a small hiccup on player announcement is no biggy.

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

Omatayo - Sounds like his only good performance all last season was at the Shay.

Gevaro - Oldham and Chesterfield fans seem to rate him.

Omotayo sounds very hit and miss. Bloody typical has apparent only good game came against us :lol:

Just now, TJAshton said:

Omotayo sounds very hit and miss. Bloody typical has apparent only good game came against us :lol:

Can only judge him on what we've seen of him and he was class that day. Bullied our defence all game, scored 2 and im sure in the last few minutes big Sam saved his effort for a hat trick. Happy with the signing and the reviews the Oldham fans are giving the other lad are promising

43 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Best signings we’ve made.

Omotayo was Yeovil’s best player he’s a real target man with pace and power. The other lad I believe was at Oldham and went to Chesterfield on loan and they loved.

Quality signings them! Got to give credit where it’s due to DB for allowing them to come in. 

I’ll be happy to be proved wrong but Omotayo only got 2 all season last year

Just now, shaymandownsouff said:

I’ll be happy to be proved wrong but Omotayo only got 2 all season last year

I know. When he played at the shay he looked class. Powerful, fast and a proper target man and also scored two. Watched a couple of highlights and looks decent but Yeovil don’t rate him