2 minutes ago, born to moan said:

It all went fairly well, signed up password etc paid with PayPal asked for my receipt to go to messenger it hasn't. I've not received a code. Oh ****, What now?

If you’ve bought on the website (i.e. not a season ticket holder) you don’t receive a code.

You will just log on and have access tomorrow

Edited by shaymandownsouff
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, born to moan said:

I've received a receipt from Inplayer via email. I take it tomorrow I go on the Dagenham site sign in and I get the game. Simples I hope.

If you go on now click on streaming now I don´t think you have to sign in you get a countdown clock (unfortunately no teapot).

Exactly 

the only people to get codes are season ticket holders and they will get a code by email from the club .. 

the rest of us who are just paying will just log in tomorrow :)

simples 

3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

If you go on now click on streaming now I don´t think you have to sign in you get a countdown clock (unfortunately no teapot).

Yes you're right Steve countdown clock and a teapot and rich tea biscuit. I'm changing my name to Born to Techy.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Yeah I paid an hour ago and now have countdown clock and confirmation email.

Please everyone be patient, I’m almost 100% confident the stream will fail come Saturday but this is being thrown together at the last minute, so always going to be problems!

I've got the countdown clock but I have not found where I can pay yet !!!

• Haha 1

Hope Saturday lunchtime to kick off time is long enough for me to log in then get my tablet to wirelessly pair up with my not very smart a TV as my ThunderBolt to HDMI adapter will not be here from Ebay until Monday.

No code as yet but it did indicate t'morra on website, think I will go lay down now, overloaded with techspeak:blink:

2 minutes ago, Flea said:

Has anyone who has paid or used the free code clipped the URL yet? 

Thought clipping was down to the Crag Vale coiners or bus conductors, really do need to learn how to keep up. Football used to be so simple, gerrit Forrad was all you needed to know:o

• Like 2
  • Haha 1