A bit confusing for us non techno geeks.  Had to register with the daggers, click on the Town v Daggers match. Paid £9.99, Didn’t receive a code or a pass link..... just a countdown clock for the Town game.  I take it I’ll will have to log in tomorrow and the match will be available. No email receipt or link received yet.

Edited by thetalktrainer

This is.... erm. What? So I need to register with Dag & Red? Then pay them £9.99? And they're gonna turn up at the Shay and stream the game on their site? This has cock up waiting to happen all over it.

No FCHT are facilitating, its just getting streamed through D&R software as we don't have our set up yet.

I'd recommend getting logged on and set up early. As it will be the first time all of us have used it, don't wait until 2:55pm to get on.

23 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

Surely there should be something there for the season ticket holder come? Are they now saying I have to pay for the match?

I dont understand the confusion...

• If you are a paying season ticket holder for the 2020-2021 season, you will receive all our home games this season for FREE whilst we are required to play behind closed doors. Starting for our first game against Dagenham & Redbridge, as a paying season ticket holder you will receive a voucher code and streaming link via email by noon on Saturday 3rd October
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bubba said:

I dont understand the confusion...

• If you are a paying season ticket holder for the 2020-2021 season, you will receive all our home games this season for FREE whilst we are required to play behind closed doors. Starting for our first game against Dagenham & Redbridge, as a paying season ticket holder you will receive a voucher code and streaming link via email by noon on Saturday 3rd October

When i click the link it gives me two options only  pay £9.99 for the game or £199 for a season pass 

And go to the streaming site there is a discount code link which I would think it’s where you would click to input the code the club says they will send you 

Edited by Nick

Just paid for  the game and got confirmation email plus I followed the link on how watch the game 

here is that information 

967E221B-E7D4-4439-A576-8731A63A53CA.jpeg

Why is nothing ever straightforward with Town. Everyone has known for months this might happen and our site is underdevelopment. Dear me Town techies get your act together. I'm going on now to try and buy the stream, normally something like this I'd get one of my grandchildren or nephew in to sort it but I can't. It would be nice if we had a phone number we could ring and pay with a card. Well they say everyday is a school day here goes.

Edited by born to moan
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Please everyone be patient, I’m almost 100% confident the stream will fail come Saturday. 

Please be patient and wait for the failure to happen on time! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also if you are using a VPN - make sure the IP doesn’t change between making the account and logging in and then watching the game ;) 

I flagged that as a potential problem last night in the ‘rant’ btw