• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hebble Brook at bottom of town

How many times in the past have we had a great pre-season, then turned to crap the moment the real stuff starts? We have also had several pre-seasons where we have been poor, then got off to a fl

I'm on the verge of joining Positively Shaymen! 

Posted Images

Tailford a youth teamer. Stenson, Hyde, Senior and RNL all missing through injury.

Don't understand why we are trialling a defender. We have enough as it is. Notice from Town twitter it's a different keeper to the one at Guiseley warming up with Johnson

7 minutes ago, AJS said:

Tailford a youth teamer. Stenson, Hyde, Senior and RNL all missing through injury.

Don't understand why we are trialling a defender. We have enough as it is. Notice from Town twitter it's a different keeper to the one at Guiseley warming up with Johnson

When Brown was injured last season our form dropped because we didn't have cover and had to put midfielder in his place

1 minute ago, eddie said:

When Brown was injured last season our form dropped because we didn't have cover and had to put midfielder in his place

Whilst i agree that was an issue last season, we have FIVE centre backs this season. Do we really need a sixth? Only potential defensive position i'd take now is a right back. Unless we are loaning out Jay Benn?

Just now, AJS said:

Whilst i agree that was an issue last season, we have FIVE centre backs this season. Do we really need a sixth? Only potential defensive position i'd take now is a right back. Unless we are loaning out Jay Benn?

Who are the 5 I see Benn has a full back ,think he played that when on loan last season,Maher a midfielder

2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I think AJS is looking at Maher,Benn, Clarke, Bradbury & Byrne as the 5 CBs

Yes but 2 are make shift and we're already picking up knocks and season hasn't started, would also like another striker

Edited by eddie
22 minutes ago, AJS said:

This is pic of trialist keeper.. anyone got an idea 

0A543E97-4191-469D-9EFB-F36468326A47.jpeg

Just now, Steve Lanzarote said:

Yes he is I know and the trialist playing  is a defender poss playing RB with Maher CB

The trialist is a left wing back. Jeff King is playing right wing back with Maher, Byrne and Bradbury as the 3 centre halves.