Signed by his first club at aged 15, this player went on to have a much lauded career. He played for three clubs where he racked up a career total of 571 league games scoring 115 goals along the way. For one of the clubs he played 345 times and netted 74 goals. He represented his Country at Under 21, B & Full levels. At Full level he played 90 times and scored 26 goals. He had a reasonable time as a manager at several clubs once he hung his boots up. And for one particular feat he holds an inscribed gold watch that he still occasionally wears. Usual Rules Please Gents, Not very difficult this one?

16 minutes ago, rdj said:

gold watch awarded for his speed in Bilbao

11 minutes ago, born to moan said:

Didn't like driving traveled a lot with British Rail.

8 minutes ago, Lammie said:

One I actually know!

If I'm understanding the cryptics I think your both right!!! Lammie, PM me a name??

Rather fittingly 39 years to the day . We'd just parked up in the Old Trafford car park early Saturday evening to attend the Stock Cars over the road and a fancy motor followed us in and parked a few spaces further down . Obviously curious we waited to see who it was, out stepped a rather sheepish Bryan Robson . His signing was made public later that week

• Like 1
On 9/26/2020 at 6:11 PM, Wilder Bollox said:

Rather fittingly 39 years to the day . We'd just parked up in the Old Trafford car park early Saturday evening to attend the Stock Cars over the road and a fancy motor followed us in and parked a few spaces further down . Obviously curious we waited to see who it was, out stepped a rather sheepish Bryan Robson . His signing was made public later that week

Great player!!