• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon Flea you're not comparing like for like. Your NFL subscription is a commercial product designed for supporters who can't/don't attend games (most of which will be played in another country). Tow

Piece of piss that, simple instructions....... Pick up IPad, give to daughter, point at match and say get that for me, hardest bit was walking to the shed to get the beer to top the fridge up rea

I dont understand why anyone wouldn't want to watch a live stream of the team they support?? Obviously we would all be at the shay if possible but we cant and this is the next best thing

Posted Images

Just now, bolt45 said:

I think camera operator needs more training.

Its automated as it didn't detect any movement the camera pans around for instance if someone is injured etc. As during the pen there wasn't much movement it did the same, will need tweeking 

• Like 1
Just now, fez said:

I assume the automation of the camera picks the ball and follows it. 

I think it pics movement, as Sam Johnson was moving around his box it panned over to him as player put ball down as he did run up it slowly panned back to the penalty, understandable will be details to iron out 

• Like 1

I see they are not stewards in the high viz. They are ground staff. Expected a few glitches in first game but apart from the delay and camera operator who couldn't  watch our penalty it went quite well.

Just now, bolt45 said:

I see they are not stewards in the high viz. They are ground staff. Expected a few glitches in first game but apart from the delay and camera operator who couldn't  watch our penalty it went quite well.

No operator its all automatic 

2 minutes ago, StVn1987 said:

Its automated as it didn't detect any movement the camera pans around for instance if someone is injured etc. As during the pen there wasn't much movement it did the same, will need tweeking 

Should have been tweaked before we all spent our money!