9 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

What sort of devices do you have? iPhones, smart TVs?

I will be doing the streaming on an ipad and I have a Samsung tv. No idea if its smart or not though. 

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon Flea you're not comparing like for like. Your NFL subscription is a commercial product designed for supporters who can't/don't attend games (most of which will be played in another country). Tow

Piece of piss that, simple instructions....... Pick up IPad, give to daughter, point at match and say get that for me, hardest bit was walking to the shed to get the beer to top the fridge up rea

I dont understand why anyone wouldn't want to watch a live stream of the team they support?? Obviously we would all be at the shay if possible but we cant and this is the next best thing

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Janis said:

It takes me into a page asking witch pass i want to pay for !!!! Help

Click on the £9.99 option.

When you do that options on how to pay will appear - including the option to put in the code. 

50 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

If they are having to send out codes manually that's gonna take some time. I hope it can be automated going forward because I wouldn't want to be doing it every week for the next 8 months!

can you write some code for Louisa to do it automatically..............;)

1 minute ago, steve lumb said:

Depends who creates the codes and how they're made available, but you could probably do a spreadsheet and use visual basic to send out email

1 minute ago, Hoddie said:

Depends who creates the codes and how they're made available, but you could probably do a spreadsheet and use visual basic to send out email

I’m guessing, that if our setup is similar to that of Dagenham, where a season pass is available for £199. Then season ticket holders will receive another code on our setup, for the season pass instead of one match and this will theoretically mean that we shouldn’t have to input any codes again.

2 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

Easiest way forward would be to have the Season Ticket holders set up with season long passes once the Town site is up and running. That way it would only have to be done once more at towns end. The problem here is that the accounts are not hosted by Town, but are ones with Dagenham. 

Smartest way for the club would be to get Town fans to sign in using their FCHTShop credentials (Thus stopping people from passing on their ID's as all their banking info is on it ;) ) and those that have bought Season Tickets access the stream via a link there. 

25 minutes ago, Flea said:

Click on the £9.99 option.

When you do that options on how to pay will appear - including the option to put in the code. 

Its taking me to a page with both badges on and saying purchase pass but nothing works when i try to buy help

Had same problem as Central49 using my laptop.Gave up and tried my iPhone6 which revealed a box next to "I agree to terms.." which for some reason didn't show on the laptop,Ticked that,and carried through as others have said,and got "successful"

Hi Flea,good to talk to you by the onions and parsnips this afternoon.Have a good afternoon at your live match tomorrow,think there were about 80 last time I went there (well it was a local derby).

39 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

I just received my season ticket code and had already registered on D&R website. I then went into streaming site, and clicked on purchase single game under the Halifax town game. Payment options came up as well an option to input voucher code. I entered my code which then said successful. I went into my profile and checked purchase history and was able to find this as proof. Shows I’m good to for tommrows game.

Really easy to do.

63873E0D-22DD-4A0A-9157-6558BCF13708.png

I have my pass code  but I can not get passed the sign in and then the log in, will not accept my credentials. Tried various pass words all 8 letters or more.

What passwords should I be using, or am I on a wrong  account  setting  followed the our website instructions. Help !!

14 minutes ago, Central49 said:

I have my pass code  but I can not get passed the sign in and then the log in, will not accept my credentials. Tried various pass words all 8 letters or more.

What passwords should I be using, or am I on a wrong  account  setting  followed the our website instructions. Help !!

And you have definitely created an account with the daggers website?

8 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

And you have definitely created an account with the daggers website?

No as I say the D&G won't accept my password, and also I have tried to use have  you forgotten password,  no response.

Don't worry follow supporters it will all be much easier to understand tomorrow morning. The club have hired Stanley Unwin to explain it. We've now got half a chance of seeing the game.

• Haha 1

I’ve got 2 streaming codes 

i paid for 2 season tickets to watch the games in the ground as I have done for 14 years,  I don’t want to stream , I want the match day experience of meeting my my Shaymen friends before and after the game, I think this is a very important for our match day fans

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Janis said:

Its taking me to a page with both badges on and saying purchase pass but nothing works when i try to buy help

Click on selection 9.99 then have to move slider down at the side to agree terms and conditions to get into next option.

48 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Piece of piss that, simple instructions.......

Pick up IPad, give to daughter, point at match and say get that for me, hardest bit was walking to the shed to get the beer to top the fridge up ready :D 

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, this is what I had kids for :D :D

Won't be saying that when you are the bank of dad, and even when she leaves  and can't do your ipod you will still be the bank of dad

8 hours ago, Central49 said:

You will probably need a web browser on your tv  I am.using Bing, log into D&G web site from the Bing browser

If your TV has bluetooth, send the game from your device via Bluetooth, its how I watch stuff?? Worth a try anyway.

11 hours ago, TommyH72 said:

Bloody hell!!! I'll be lucky if I manage that lot???

Right, account set up!! I have my pass code but I havent entered it yet as it says it can only be entered once?? So I'll wait till nearer kick off and keep my fingers crossed?? :doh:

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I've done mine I think..followed the instructions step by step..put code in and it said success with a large tick...then tv went black and all power went off in house and cat **** on carpet...so I will take it that's a good sign

Is it a black cat?

• Like 1