50 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Just reading the BPA forum and the statement made by their Chairman. Streaming is to be available at a cost of £5 a game. Season ticket holders have three options:

1. Use the season ticket as a season long pass for streaming games.

2.Request a full refund.

3. Defer the season ticket until next season.

Plus if you read a bit more the club house will be open for live streaming on match days up to a certain number, I think about 30 possible they did it last week for a friendly against Farsley, so a bit of income at the bar 

• Like 1
  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon Flea you're not comparing like for like. Your NFL subscription is a commercial product designed for supporters who can't/don't attend games (most of which will be played in another country). Tow

Piece of piss that, simple instructions....... Pick up IPad, give to daughter, point at match and say get that for me, hardest bit was walking to the shed to get the beer to top the fridge up rea

I dont understand why anyone wouldn't want to watch a live stream of the team they support?? Obviously we would all be at the shay if possible but we cant and this is the next best thing

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Skircoat Shed Archive said:

Apologies if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but one thing the club may need to consider is how full / partial refunds or deferments of season tickets already paid for will impact on the grant that they will be receiving to cover shortfall of revenue.

Sorry don't accept your apology ;)

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Central49 said:

To stream these matches will it be possible to stream from tv,  if so will a app be needed and a server, will this information come from the club?

If your tv is a smart tv it will have a web browser.

I’ve just checked and you can log in to the D&R streaming site through the web browser (same as you would on a laptop)

Alternatively, plug a laptop in to your tv with a HDMI cable

17EE6C56-1D24-4BAE-B395-49E9336BFA4E.jpeg

Edited by thetalktrainer
Dagenham providing the match stream. Hope we don’t miss out financially even though it’s our production. As isn’t ready yet. Log onto the Daggers web site. You will have to register. Part with 9.99. No code received but a countdown to the match.
2 hours ago, Flea said:

Its almost like its a message board to put opinions on. I forgot, we must all agree with each other at all times. 

Not at all - just that must of us don't off on a log rambling rant every time. 

Shaymandownsouff

27 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

I’ve just checked and you can log in to the D&R streaming site through the web browser (same as you would on a laptop)

Thanks for info

19 minutes ago, JRW said:

Not at all - just that must of us don't off on a log rambling rant every time. 

So who’s opinion am I arguing with? Your post made no sense. I instead listed a list of potential issues/problems that I could see arising.

And on that score -

Interesting to note, our club can not sort the streaming out for the Dagenham game and already its been outsourced. Why did the league wait until 5 days before the season to implement this? 

Edited by Flea
23 minutes ago, thetalktrainer said:

17EE6C56-1D24-4BAE-B395-49E9336BFA4E.jpeg

I presume the disclaimer means we are the host therefore we will receive the receipts. They are doing us a favour letting us use their platform before ours is ready.

38 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

I can stream from my tv via you tube which I did for the friendly against Guisley full match live, I also use a platform using hdmi2 which streams various sports etc, wondering  about that, don't have laptop

4 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

Here he is mr know it all. Rodney to stockport, free stockport stream tuesday night :D stop acting like you know stuff when you know nothing. Roll on streaming saturday, im sure there might be a few teething problems but its better than nothing

Let's not forget that apparently there was absolutely no chance that Maher was signing a new deal only for him staying to be announced minutes later :D

22 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Let's not forget that apparently there was absolutely no chance that Maher was signing a new deal only for him staying to be announced minutes later :D

Has Tom Denton gone to Stockport yet? That was a dead cert 3 seasons ago too!

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Greggs said:

So do we have to go onto the Dagenham website to find the stream? Just for clarification. 

Hopefully its on there homepage so we dont have to go searching for it. 

I think you need to register on the link for an account with Dagenham to start with. Then you can buy the stream, or if you are a ST holder you will get sent a code tomorrow and you use that to get it. 

It may be worth those that are ST holders knowing they need to register for an account (which is free), as some may just click the link at 2.59 and expect to be straight on.

6 hours ago, TommyH72 said:

I've just double checked the Clubs Website and ST holders get the Home games free:-

If you are a paying season ticket holder for the 2020-2021 season, you will receive all our home games this season for FREE whilst we are required to play behind closed doors. Starting for our first game against Dagenham & Redbridge, as a paying season ticket holder you will receive a voucher code and streaming link via email by noon on Saturday 3rd October

Yes, that's what the statement said right from the beginning 'free'. I've just sat back watching the moaners on here getting their knickers in a twist for nothing!!!

Those people taking the value of a season ticket and dividing it by the number of home games and then comparing that against other clubs streaming packages really need to give their head a shake. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Flea said:

I think you need to register on the link for an account with Dagenham to start with. Then you can buy the stream, or if you are a ST holder you will get sent a code tomorrow and you use that to get it. 

It may be worth those that are ST holders knowing they need to register for an account (which is free), as some may just click the link at 2.59 and expect to be straight on.

So you have to register an account regardless? 

Is it just a simple register on there website? It's not to register to there tv page or anything is it? 

Edited by Greggs
17 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I can sense there are just going to be some issues tomorrow for a lot of people. 

That is why if you have ten mins now it is best to register and/or buy now if you want to watch the stream, as if it goes down pre match due to demand it may cause problems for new joiners trying to get on in time.

Just now, Flea said:

That is why if you have ten mins now it is best to register and/or buy now if you want to watch the stream, as if it goes down pre match due to demand it may cause problems for new joiners trying to get on in time.

Well I have registered an account just now so I'm hoping I've registered on the right bit. Now I just need a code so I can get onto it. 

Hopefully I have no issues connecting the ipad to the tv either.