Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

As a season ticket holder I would expect to have the away games free or a refund to cover the price difference if it only covers home games plus a discount for paying up front. I'm sure the club will do the right thing regarding season ticket holders who have taken the risk based on the information available at the time.

Why would you get home and away games for free or a refund???

Surly the club stick to their pricing structure and all season ticket holders get the home games for free and anyone buying the stream pays £20 as they would if they’d gone to the turnstiles 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All Swedish models appeal to me

It’s a load of crap and if people don’t believe it’s real, got yourselves scrubbed up and on the ICU at Calderdale Royal, then tell us it isn’t real.

It's not even a party political issue for me. It's about Johnson and those he chose to surround himself with (and the reasons they're there). I can disagree ideologically with Conservatives but am gro

Posted Images

why are some who have bought a season ticket wanting free away games streaming?..home games yes mabey but not away games we need to help the club not try rip them off..I've bought a season ticket and I dont want no refund from the club..and I will happily pay for home and away streaming to help or we might not have a club left

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sparrow said:

why are some who have bought a season ticket wanting free away games streaming?..home games yes mabey but not away games we need to help the club not try rip them off..I've bought a season ticket and I dont want no refund from the club..and I will happily pay for home and away streaming to help or we might not have a club left

I wouldn't pay for home streaming. Why would we pay to watch the same game twice? 

Agree regarding the away games. I wont be asking for a refund. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I wouldn't pay for home streaming. Why would we pay to watch the same game twice? 

Agree regarding the away games. I wont be asking for a refund. 

I meant if the club was desperate pal...and some are saying free away streaming which is taking the piss

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the price for watching a streamed home game is £20 then fair enough I wouldn't expect a refund from the club against the cost of my season ticket. For some reason it seems expensive but there is no logical reason why it should be less. Not sure how you would deal with child concessions so they wouldn't have to pay full price.

I agree it is unlikely away games would be included for free.

I would hope the club will offer refunds to anyone who doesn't want to watch streamed games as it wouldn't be to everyone's taste.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

If the price for watching a streamed home game is £20 then fair enough I wouldn't expect a refund from the club against the cost of my season ticket. For some reason it seems expensive but there is no logical reason why it should be less. Not sure how you would deal with child concessions so they wouldn't have to pay full price.

I agree it is unlikely away games would be included for free.

I would hope the club will offer refunds to anyone who doesn't want to watch streamed games as it wouldn't be to everyone's taste.

Children surely would not have to pay as their parent would have paid.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hoddie said:

I wouldn't pay £15. It's too much imo.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you. However if this is the only income I would be prepared to pay that. Its £5 cheaper than paying on the gate and look at what you would save in air fares.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me that thinks this could be a massive opportunity for the club (I know it’s not an ideal situation), streaming games will give all those fans who live to far away to watch the club the opportunity to watch the club and in the meantime the club get extra money in the coffers. The better the team does the more people will watch the games the more cash we get. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Season Ticket holders and the club won't know until the end of the season exactly what we've got (or not got) for our money . It's very possible that we will be able to attend a limited number of games if the season does start without crowds

Not according to the government, there saying no one in at all, all games must be behind closed doors or they don’t take place

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeedsShaymen said:

Why would you get home and away games for free or a refund???

Surly the club stick to their pricing structure and all season ticket holders get the home games for free and anyone buying the stream pays £20 as they would if they’d gone to the turnstiles 

Who’s going to pay £20 to watch a match on the internet? Huddersfield fans watching there match at Brentford last Saturday missed half of the game because the link broke down .If I payed £20 for that sort of service I would be well pissed off .Huddersfield fans aren’t paying anywhere near that price 3 home games in month for £60 you can get skysports cheaper than that.£10 tops is enough 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Forever a Shayman said:

Who’s going to pay £20 to watch a match on the internet? Huddersfield fans watching there match at Brentford last Saturday missed half of the game because the link broke down .If I payed £20 for that sort of service I would be well pissed off .Huddersfield fans aren’t paying anywhere near that price 3 home games in month for £60 you can get skysports cheaper than that.£10 tops is enough 

But surly fans who haven’t got season tickets will have made the conscious decision not to get one knowing they will have to pay £20 for the games they are planning to see, so surly if the club charges £20 to watch them regardless of how that is you’d pay the £20.

Or maybe the club could do a streaming season ticket   

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Apologise for being hard of understanding how would that work, return season ticket money?

The whole season isn't binned off to fans yet . How much is a streamed game valued at, some will be shared by multiple fans whilst some season ticket holders won't be interested in that option . The where's atnd whyfors of the season ticket should be argued over once the season is finished, they were purchased on the understanding that this season wouldn't be straight forward and now some fans are wanting to make a profit and get a refund

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

But surly fans who haven’t got season tickets will have made the conscious decision not to get one knowing they will have to pay £20 for the games they are planning to see, so surly if the club charges £20 to watch them regardless of how that is you’d pay the £20.

Or maybe the club could do a streaming season ticket   

I know a few people who have asked for there money back if they cannot watch the games in person.I cannot see any Football at our level taking place they have said before no games will take place behind closed doors ,Sutton Utd Chairman says season cannot happen without fans a few more clubs including Dover have said same .£20 Streaming will not be happening very few people would pay for it .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...