8 hours ago, ITMAN said:

I have said this previously, you get tested positive,  a few days later you get knocked over by a bus and subsequently die in hospital, what goes on the death certificate, and which set of statistics does the computer put you in?

I'm betting that has happened hundreds or even thousands of times in the last six months.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All Swedish models appeal to me

It’s a load of crap and if people don’t believe it’s real, got yourselves scrubbed up and on the ICU at Calderdale Royal, then tell us it isn’t real.

It's not even a party political issue for me. It's about Johnson and those he chose to surround himself with (and the reasons they're there). I can disagree ideologically with Conservatives but am gro

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, greygoose said:

You can probably count on 1 hand the deaths per year of people being run over by a bus.

I think its a bit of a myth that the cause of death in any instances such as this will be classed as covid related.

If you die within 28 days of being tested as Covid posit apparently that’s what it says on your death certificate 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jmc said:

If you die within 28 days of being tested as Covid posit apparently that’s what it says on your death certificate 

Layman's terms.  

I believe the virus software our there and bad. It's a good excuse for folk to track us. 

I went in the goose today and was asked to download the track and trace app. I sad no and I let them have my name and number instead. 

30 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Those in hospital with it are lucky to be even out in 28 days!

6 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Layman's terms.  

I believe the virus software our there and bad. It's a good excuse for folk to track us. 

I went in the goose today and was asked to download the track and trace app. I sad no and I let them have my name and number instead. 

Doesnt it require you to keep bluetooth on for it to work? Something i understood you were best avoiding.

A friend of ours works in ICU at York Hospital, last week there were 3 people on the Covid ward & zero in ICU this week the ward is full & 8 in ICU :(  as Boris said one mans cough could be another mans coffin !!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Ha ha! Do you turn your phone off at night?

Chris it is not funny really, I had a laptop stolen from my car, which was in the boot, because the thieves just walk down the street with a smartphone looking for Bluetooth connections. Once they get a response then hey bingo, smash a window break in and away you go. What added insult to injury was I got a written warning from my boss, as we keep NHS data on our laptops

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

Chris it is not funny really, I had a laptop stolen from my car, which was in the boot, because the thieves just walk down the street with a smartphone looking for Bluetooth connections. Once they get a response then hey bingo, smash a window break in and away you go. What added insult to injury was I got a written warning from my boss, as we keep NHS data on our laptops

Insult to injury?..... 

And so you should get a written warning! Totally deserved leaving your NHS laptop in your car

Data Protection Mr IT Man ;)

2 minutes ago, Grayski said:

Insult to injury?..... 

And so you should get a written warning! Totally deserved leaving your NHS laptop in your car

Data Protection Mr IT Man ;)

In this case it was not an NHS laptop, and no patient data was involved. Without going into chapter and verse, when you have multiple projects on the go from Galway to Kings Lynn and Swansea to North Tyneside, sometimes you just get caught short trying to be in more than 2 places at once. But, heyho that's the private sector for you:D

With regards to the written warning I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

In this case it was not an NHS laptop, and no patient data was involved. Without going into chapter and verse, when you have multiple projects on the go from Galway to Kings Lynn and Swansea to North Tyneside, sometimes you just get caught short trying to be in more than 2 places at once. But, heyho that's the private sector for you:D

With regards to the written warning I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

How do you get time to post on here?

49 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

How do you get time to post on here?

Steve, because I left that job 8 years ago and went back to running my own business, plus now being in my early 60's and reducing my work as a prelude to finally switching off I see this as "leisure" time:D

6 minutes ago, PRS said:

I think that’s political speech for “ you’re on your own “ 

Sadly, being in opposition there is little she can do other than support the actions already taken as specified in the letter!

If the Government aren't prepared to stump up some financial help, the least they can do is open up stadiums to the agreed social distancing numbers that all clubs were working towards before the total ban. If it's safe to go in pubs, then safe to attend a football match in limited numbers.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I was under the impression a financial package was being discussed to help clubs in the national league survive? 

3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

So was I.

Nothing agreed / finalised as yet.