Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Janis changed the title to LOUISA

Louisa is an absolute star and the backbone of the club. The amount of times she has helped in getting gifts for my kids’ birthdays is very much appreciated. She always goes above and beyond to help fans. I hope she knows how well she is thought of 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

After queuing for almost an hour I thought it was all gonna be in vain as two of our bubble hadn't paid their last instalments on their tickets. Louisa sorted it out even though I could not contact them to confirm their last payments. To proceed without them would have left them out of our bubble so if she had been one of them jobsworths I would have been facing another possibly longer wait to sort it out. Whatever she is paid she is worth that and more to the club.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I went for my seat allocation yesterday and I left thinking Louisa must go home twitching!!! Despite all the information given about tickets and seat allocation there was a woman in front of me, her conversation with Louisa was something like:-

Woman - I've come for my two "tickets".  Louisa - Name please.  Woman - Mrs ******.  Louisa - Ah yes, here we are, two seats.  Woman - And two more seats please?.  Louisa - Are they season ticket holders and your going in a bubble?.  Woman - No, they just pay on the day!!.  Louisa - Sorry, its season ticket holders only so you only can have two seats.  Woman - Oh, well they can pay on the day and then come and sit with us like we normally do??.  Louisa (with twitching eye), No, All these seats are for ticket holders only, they can buy a matchday ticket if there are any, but they wont be able to sit with you, they will be allocated seats elsewhere.  Woman - But we always sit together.  Louisa - Sorry but thats not how it will work for the present.  Woman - Oh, didnt know it was going to be like this, but thanks anyway!!. At this point she took her allocation and very despondently left. I have to say that the lady in question looked quite tuned in and spoke very well so I wonder why she hadn't understood the very basic rules. So good on ya Louisa, you've way more patience than I would have!!! And I wonder how many more there were in the same frame of mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TommyH72 said:

I went for my seat allocation yesterday and I left thinking Louisa must go home twitching!!! Despite all the information given about tickets and seat allocation there was a woman in front of me, her conversation with Louisa was something like:-

Woman - I've come for my two "tickets".  Louisa - Name please.  Woman - Mrs ******.  Louisa - Ah yes, here we are, two seats.  Woman - And two more seats please?.  Louisa - Are they season ticket holders and your going in a bubble?.  Woman - No, they just pay on the day!!.  Louisa - Sorry, its season ticket holders only so you only can have two seats.  Woman - Oh, well they can pay on the day and then come and sit with us like we normally do??.  Louisa (with twitching eye), No, All these seats are for ticket holders only, they can buy a matchday ticket if there are any, but they wont be able to sit with you, they will be allocated seats elsewhere.  Woman - But we always sit together.  Louisa - Sorry but thats not how it will work for the present.  Woman - Oh, didnt know it was going to be like this, but thanks anyway!!. At this point she took her allocation and very despondently left. I have to say that the lady in question looked quite tuned in and spoke very well so I wonder why she hadn't understood the very basic rules. So good on ya Louisa, you've way more patience than I would have!!! And I wonder how many more there were in the same frame of mind.

I´ve dealt with the public Tommy there´re  1000s and some get quite. well shall we say agitated.:D

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

not pick up. Just arranging where people are sitting

I can image it is going to be an absolute nightmare to sort out. Bubbles will get more people in, however fitting them all in to get the maximum bums on seats, while also dealing with those that won't want a certain block, or will want an end seat, or are trying to get Non ST added to their group etc...,  well it isn't going to be fun.

I just hope she, and those at the club dealing with this, are not getting abuse off those who feel they have "poor" seats, or can't be placed with their mates etc and I hope people realise this isn't something the club or Louisa want to be doing really.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flea said:

I can image it is going to be an absolute nightmare to sort out. Bubbles will get more people in, however fitting them all in to get the maximum bums on seats, while also dealing with those that won't want a certain block, or will want an end seat, or are trying to get Non ST added to their group etc...,  well it isn't going to be fun.

I just hope she, and those at the club dealing with this, are not getting abuse off those who feel they have "poor" seats, or can't be placed with their mates etc and I hope people realise this isn't something the club or Louisa want to be doing really.

 

Its just take what your given, I'd have loved my usual seat but hay ho, Louisa is doing a great job under very difficult circumstances. To be fair we'll be lucky if we get in at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

To be fair we'll be lucky if we get in at all.

Sadly I'm starting to think this too. 

In theory we are sorted for two weeks today, but those numbers keep going up and talks of a second lockdown are getting louder. I can see a postponement to the start of the season at this rate, or the league having to go back on their statement about it not starting without fans. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...