Big return part 4

1 minute ago, halifaxmark said:

Understand its a difficult situation but now if i want to attend with my 2 children we can no longer sit, we have to stand :doh:

Makes sense to reduce the options of those getting in for free. Can you pop them both on your shoulders? :D

5 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

It allows more flexibility for all parties and was probably a mistake to offer that option in the first place

If they had not offered the free tickets option ..imagine the out cry

15 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

Understand its a difficult situation but now if i want to attend with my 2 children we can no longer sit, we have to stand :doh:

I am sure you don’t want or need to punish your children every game ...

Just now, greygoose said:

A fair enough review by the club and all very understandable, must be a nightmare to organise. 

My only gripe here is the why are we catering for away fans? With numbers so low we should be looking after our own.

When Chesterfield and Co are allowed in with no restrictions.

Not being the club that banned away fans will work out better.

It says a review will be taken on a game by game basis. So if we all behave like goid little boys and girls for the first game and show there is still plenty of room to add more attendance then hopefully we can get back up to where abouts we usually step for attendance anyway. There is certainly room for us to be able to do that.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, greygoose said:

A fair enough review by the club and all very understandable, must be a nightmare to organise. 

My only gripe here is the why are we catering for away fans? With numbers so low we should be looking after our own.

They say it will b monitored game by game, if we are missing a potential 400 home fans in the North Stand against Boreham Wood I’m sure they’ll re jig things around so home fans can be in the North Stand

6 minutes ago, Kay Shay-ra Shay-Ra said:

When Chesterfield and Co are allowed in with no restrictions.

Not being the club that banned away fans will work out better.

You decide whether to ban away fans on a game to game basis, the capacity is not sufficient for our own support at this point no away fans.

Doubt there will be a point this season with 'no restrictions', but whilst the capacity is under 1,400 i cant see the sense in allowing away support.

5 minutes ago, Ash said:

They say it will b monitored game by game, if we are missing a potential 400 home fans in the North Stand against Boreham Wood I’m sure they’ll re jig things around so home fans can be in the North Stand

Yes but why sell a ticket to any away fan over your own supporters in the first place? Im confident we'll get 1,300 for every game so why just call it a full house of home support?

5 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Yes but why sell a ticket to any away fan over your own supporters in the first place? Im confident we'll get 1,300 for every game so why just call it a full house of home support?

I have a funny feeling this may well happen - in that away support may get taken away at ALL Conference clubs, at least to start with, to keep travel down and to also help keep people from being confined into small areas. 

I fear that restrictions will only increase in the next two weeks, which puts us just on top of the start date for the season. I can't see an easing of restrictions in the next few weeks at all, so think we may see numbers allowed decreased, or even a blanket ban on people being allowed back in. 

55 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

You probably dont have kids... every game should be free for under 16s never mind under 12s

I have kids .. and I was one myself

would love to see kids who are accompanied by a parent go free but how do you do that with a 1000 capacity  

so let’s look at it from the club perspective we have 1000 capacity allocation if we sold 330 adult ST tickets and each took the two free children offer than that gives us 330 paying and 660 free kids 

what happens if we have sold adult  600 season tickets .. it means the 270 season ticket holders could not attend is all the free tickets were used 

i suspect we sold more than 330 adult tickets so make sure all the season ticket holders get in they have restricted the amount of free kids can attend 

that means still many supporters who had hope to go on a game by game basis won’t be able to go .. due to lots of free kids .. 

what ever the club does with a 1000 home supporters limit someone would think it’s unfair 

Edited by Nick
12 minutes ago, greygoose said:

I believe league FA rules say a percent of capacity has to be given to away supporters 

I don’t yet believe that rule has been changed .. but would hope with time it could be agreed to have the north stand being mixed .. but still partially segregated