Today’s game at Guiseley

9 minutes ago, FCHT15 said:

Don't be saying that Tommy..They will shoot you down..its only a Training exercise and can't break into a sweat..But i agree with ya..

Correct they are training exercises & we have not played what I guess will be our starting eleven together yet. On that basis will reserve judgement until a clearer picture emerges, if in another couple of matches we look no nearer then we can start to show greater concern.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As was apparently the case with Kosylo, however a compromise was found to get him in training more.  I just feel this is a sad way for Brown's time at the club to come to an end. He has been a fa

Am I being dumb but there wasn’t a blonde trialist?

So.........we have signed a good young player in Senior. To be honest we seem to have a few promising young lads currently, there must be at least one future star amongst them.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

I've just watched the highlights on the Guiseley Youtube thingmajiggy, and our defense looked atrocious in both halves. The defense where we conceded the goal was shocking and Big Sam didnt cover himself in glory either!! Looks like Maher might be our new Captain as well. 

As stated earlier, I have some concerns. However, we’ve got to bare in mind we had some young defenders in Crane, Hemmingway and the small centre back (Ciccarelli or trialist?). Clarke was missing and also our captain. Looks like Maher could be vice captain 

Wild did state the other day he was after another centre back too. So there’s room for improvement yet.

Edited by AJS
54 minutes ago, AJS said:

As stated earlier, I have some concerns. However, we’ve got to bare in mind we had some young defenders in Crane, Hemmingway and the small centre back (Ciccarelli or trialist?). Clarke was missing and also our captain. Looks like Maher could be vice captain 

Wild did state the other day he was after another centre back too. So there’s room for improvement yet.

Yeah, no problem blooding the youth lads, it's great to see them progressing so well, but it does show that they are far from ready to be cast into real action, some of those big burly forwards in our league will go straight through them, and sorry, but Big Sam has no excuse for being badly out of position when he conceded. But lets see what happens now?

5 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

The best trialist was the Blonde lad also played in both games IMO neither the RB or forward good enough.

Am I being dumb but there wasn’t a blonde trialist?

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Try 1hr  32min 35 secs Clitheroe game number 21 I think Jack is in the next frame. this lad played LMF with Summerfield I think

Pretty sure Jack wore 21 in both games. The lad alongside Summerfield was the small, black lad if I’m not mistaken. 

2 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Try 1hr  32min 35 secs Clitheroe game number 21 I think Jack is in the next frame. this lad played LMF with Summerfield I think

Yeah definitely Senior in both games

21 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Jack Senior. 

Screenshot_20200915-110122_Google.jpg

That´s not him Chris I have photos of all our players and the one I mean I haven´t but I have seen him before and cannot remember his name. He´s good on the ball and quite aggresive. Strangely not a position PW says he wants, PW wants a sub keeper ( won´t repeat my thoughts on that), CB (this imo should be a marque signing) and a RB the one he has on trial is good at going forward but seems reluctant to get back.

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

That´s not him Chris I have photos of all our players and the one I mean I haven´t but I have seen him before and cannot remember his name. He´s good on the ball and quite aggresive. Strangely not a position PW says he wants, PW wants a sub keeper ( won´t repeat my thoughts on that), CB (this imo should be a marque signing) and a RB the one he has on trial is good at going forward but seems reluctant to get back.

This is the lad you are on about. It’s Senior

E9E04EAA-B8C3-48A5-B86C-3E44479AA2B3.jpeg

• Like 1