I really think the club need to set something up...supporters are will to pay to watch...mabey do pay per game or a discount if you block book 5 games or more or even a season ticket for streaming all away games and even home if needed...dont know how the rules work regarding bt sports and things but surely with what's going on all teams will need to do something like this to survive

If all the relevant parties concerned with football outside of the top two tiers cannot get together with the clubs and thrash out a deal that gives the fans access to the games in some form then football will die and fans will be left with just the Premiere League or Championship clubs. 

The government, FL authorities, Sky, BT Sport and various media platforms hold the future of football in their hands.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

If all the relevant parties concerned with football outside of the top two tiers cannot get together with the clubs and thrash out a deal that gives the fans access to the games in some form then football will die and fans will be left with just the Premiere League or Championship clubs. 

The government, FL authorities, Sky, BT Sport and various media platforms hold the future of football in their hands.

totally agree pal

24 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

Alternatively, you could be creative and just write a new law that overrides the signed deal with BT, so it can all be sorted  - simples....

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Hoddie said:

They should all be televised this season, even if only similar to what Clitheroe did. At least until restrictions on attending games are lifted. I'd pay a tenner to watch a steam. 

A tenner for a Steam of what..i will do ya a live feed of me boiling my kekkle for a fiver 

12 hours ago, Hoddie said:

They should all be televised this season, even if only similar to what Clitheroe did. At least until restrictions on attending games are lifted. I'd pay a tenner to watch a steam. 

I’ve heard about these steamy videos!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1