7 hours ago, francisfirth said:

It's basically that thing about.. You can please some of the people all of the time etc. I once had a friend who complained about getting too many blow jobs, he is the only person I ever remember saying it but it was still his opinion. 

I can see where he's coming from

• Haha 1

It's basically that thing about.. You can please some of the people all of the time etc. I once had a friend who complained about getting too many blow jobs, he is the only person I ever remember saying it but it was still his opinion. 

I suppose that depends on who you're getting them from.........

• Like 1

haha...what's a blowjob?

9 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Depends what he was paying for:unsure:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, JRW said:

Gina Miller has proved in the outcome from her court case where she tried to scupper Brexit that actually the Government have broken no laws. Try looking at the actual evidence rather than listening to the crap coming from a Remain supporting media. 

image.thumb.png.a94b215798ca3eca28cf7a83f3bb8606.png

The masses quoting Suella Braveman as proof that Tory crimes are actually all legal and above board. Ha ha. This is why they promoted her with almost no legal experience to the position of Attorney General. Brexit will be a disaster, not for any fundamental reason of leaving the EU, more the utterly incompetent way it has been delivered by wealthy ideologues and disaster capitalist. The fact they have the working class masses defending their actions makes me sick. The **** will hit the fan and Brexiteers will blame everyone but themselves.

• Thanks 3
11 hours ago, francisfirth said:

Did he work in a Glass factory? :rolleyes:

• Confused 1