I've been reading about Phil Foden & Mason Greenwood getting sent home ahead of the Denmark International later this evening. Their crime!!! Chatting up a couple of Icelandic models. Now I know that they've been a bit silly but come on, they are 20 & 18yrs old respectively and lets be honest here, we've all played football, and I'll be honest, if it was a toss up between playing football or having a crack at the young lady below (when I was a lot younger obviously) then bolax to football. Don't try tell me that the lads weren't lead by their nether regions and who can blame them. Anyway they've had they're telling off and been sent home in "shame", Well worth it I'd say if they got some phone numbers!!!!

Model.jpg

21 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

I've been reading about Phil Foden & Mason Greenwood getting sent home ahead of the Denmark International later this evening. Their crime!!! Chatting up a couple of Icelandic models. Now I know that they've been a bit silly but come on, they are 20 & 18yrs old respectively and lets be honest here, we've all played football, and I'll be honest, if it was a toss up between playing football or having a crack at the young lady below (when I was a lot younger obviously) then bolax to football. Don't try tell me that the lads weren't lead by their nether regions and who can blame them. Anyway they've had they're telling off and been sent home in "shame", Well worth it I'd say if they got some phone numbers!!!!

Model.jpg

I don’t think fodens  missus would agreee ha

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

I don’t think fodens  missus would agreee ha

Didn't realise that he was attached to a long time girlfriend and they have a baby. My only comment to that would be that experience tells you that people of that age are way to young to be settled down with a baby. I know loads might disagree but I've seen it to many times. Anyway he's in bother now then.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, TommyH72 said:

Didn't realise that he was attached to a long time girlfriend and they have a baby. My only comment to that would be that experience tells you that people of that age are way to young to be settled down with a baby. I know loads might disagree but I've seen it to many times. Anyway he's in bother now then.

Yes I suspect he’s in big trouble,  I think i once read That sir Alex Ferguson encouraged his young footballers at the club to find themselves a partner ( wife) To help them settle down, I suppose it’ll work for some but not (Foden) others.

Easier said than done probably but if I was a talented footballer, I wouldn’t settle with a woman until my career was coming to an end. And probably not use any social media.

Could absolutely live the dream from about 18-28, drama free. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Yes I suspect he’s in big trouble,  I think i once read That sir Alex Ferguson encouraged his young footballers at the club to find themselves a partner ( wife) To help them settle down, I suppose it’ll work for some but not (Foden) others.

I heard it very differently that Ferguson told players... Ronaldo I think,  that they should just pay for a hooker .. lot less stress and in the end it’s saves a lot of money ..and a girlfriend or missus just results in a downward career trajectory.. just ask beckham 

Edited by Nick
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Nick said:

I heard it very differently that Ferguson told players... Ronaldo I think,  that they should just pay for a hooker .. lot less stress and in the end it’s saves a lot of money ..and a girlfriend or missus just results in a downward career trajectory.. just ask beckham 

Yet Don Revie urged his players to settle down as quickly as possible - a stable home life, and all that. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Nick said:

It's believed by many in Spain that Ronaldo is gay (or bisexual) and was in a long term relationship with a guy who lived in Morocco - and this was long before Rhianna supposedly 'outed him'. Sounds far fetched but 'insiders' at Madrid confirmed he was allowed to miss training one day every week so he could fly to Morocco, and flight plans of his jet unearthed by the Spanish tabloids seemed to suggest it was true. Gay or not, I don't care either way and I suspect Fergie wouldn't have either,, but I'm not sure he would have put up with him missing training just so he could get his leg over.

On 9/8/2020 at 8:20 PM, Hoddie said:

It's believed by many in Spain that Ronaldo is gay (or bisexual) and was in a long term relationship with a guy who lived in Morocco - and this was long before Rhianna supposedly 'outed him'. Sounds far fetched but 'insiders' at Madrid confirmed he was allowed to miss training one day every week so he could fly to Morocco, and flight plans of his jet unearthed by the Spanish tabloids seemed to suggest it was true. Gay or not, I don't care either way and I suspect Fergie wouldn't have either,, but I'm not sure he would have put up with him missing training just so he could get his leg over.

Is that why Browny can't commit to the extra day training then?:D

5 minutes ago, mj85 said:

Not a good spell for Greenwood, now being forced to apologise for inhaling hippy crack (nitrous oxide)

What is it with this stuff, why do people feel the need to absorb an alien gas into their system, not to mention driving under the influence & scattering the cannisters on the street. Ban it's sale except under licence for its original purpose.