Town v Clitheroe ..Today

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First outing for us. Potential big scalp for them. Wonder how we lost? I'd like Town to win every game and I'm one of those daft sods who really enjoys going to clubs like Clitheroe in pre-season, but

Not far behind us? Thats like us saying were nor far behind teams in the Championship. I think your overreacting, it was just friendly and the 1st of quite a few at that. If were still off the pa

If you listen to all Dave Lynch interviews. “Winning mentality, winning mentality” I don’t buy into this “its only preseason” bullshit. As a striker playing against opposition like Clitheroe, you shou

Posted Images

On 9/13/2020 at 12:43 PM, eddie said:

Ramsbottom beat Irlam 4v1 few Shaymen watching game

Who knew ?

Ramsbottom is famous for its music scene, cricket and football, not forgetting pies, booze and Urnie, the gigantic sculpture of a tipped-over vessel.

According to The Sunday Times, Ramsbottom is one of the best places to live in the UK.

Just now, rdj said:

Who knew ?

Ramsbottom is famous for its music scene, cricket and football, not forgetting pies, booze and Urnie, the gigantic sculpture of a tipped-over vessel.

According to The Sunday Times, Ramsbottom is one of the best places to live in the UK.

East lancs railway with steam train, the cricket ground is good with old pavilion and new club house. (only went to watch nephew but it's a nice town)