12 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I'd say that meeting people that are Covid positive would be the key regardless of if that is indoors or outdoors

True, if we had a working method of testing and then tracing.....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont see the point. Cases would go down for 2 weeks but then would surely start rising again when all back out... it is what it is, wash hands, wear a mask, get on with life, sick of hearing about i

Lunatics are running the asylum. It’s about time WE as fans were allowed to be treat as adults ( it seems to have worked in Sweden). The stadium is out in the fresh air. We will have masks on. Ba

Isn’t it called investigative journalism? If he waited for all news to come out via official channels he wouldn’t have much to report about would he?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

In terms of the additional constraints these all appear to relate to meeting of people indoors. I have seen numerous virologist comments that gathering outside, socially distanced presents a very limited risk.

Let’s hope common sense prevails and the limited pilots go well 

I agree most controls relate to indoors, but from last Thursday night people in Merseyside and Greater Manchester are prohibited from spectating at all sporting events. We only need the same rule here and our hopes of attending will be truly shafted. 

Edited by shaymen_x
46 minutes ago, hunsworthhound said:

We won't  be allowed to have any crowds anyway due to the local lockdown which as far as I know has been inforce around the Shay since the 31st July.

Not correct as yet, but could go that way. 

25 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

I agree most controls relate to indoors, but from last Thursday night people in Merseyside and Greater Manchester are prohibited from spectating at all sporting events. We only need the same rule here and our hopes of attending will be truly shafted. 

I am pretty sure NPL ganes are going ahead with crowds in that part of the world?