Incoming ... on wednesday

On twitter ..incoming 

looks like another signing .. 

this is impressive .. usually it’s a couple of signings and the rest are trials 

not this year .... 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, halifaxmark said:

On sunday i got told we had signed 2 centre backs, one is 23 and the other 28, hopefully its true and tonight is the announcement of the 28 year old 

28 yr old sounds good and experienced for a centre half and the way we've conducted our business so far I'll be confident he's half decent too. 

57 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

On sunday i got told we had signed 2 centre backs, one is 23 and the other 28, hopefully its true and tonight is the announcement of the 28 year old 

Fiacre  kelleher, last seasons captain at Macclesfield, centre half and can play right back, currently without a club , ? Could be a good addition apparently tore his Own contract up a couple of weeks ago .

8 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Fiacre  kelleher, last seasons captain at Macclesfield, centre half and can play right back, currently without a club , ? Could be a good addition apparently tore his Own contract up a couple of weeks ago .

Yes I mentioned him a couple of weeks ago when he became free he´s 24 but led to believe a couple of L2 clubs in for him.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I did .. but then five mins later I couldn’t find it ... 

Are you sure it wasn’t the one from last night with the news presenter?

I’ve got notifications on for everything they tweet and nothing came through. Stays on your phone notifications even if they delete the tweet 

• Like 2