5 minutes ago, thompson95 said:

It has, and so it should be, it’s been the most exciting off season in forever with the signings we’ve made.

However, some of the comments on here are just idiotic. Summerfield’s legs have supposedly gone, however on Twitter Wrexham fans were absolutely gutted he left and some said he was their best player last season!

Clearly having a dig at me there. Only saying what I’ve seen several Wrexham fans say. Nothing personal against the lad. 

For what it’s worth I’m happy with the Senior signing, seen positive comments everywhere he’s been. Is that better?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, AJS said:

Clearly having a dig at me there. Only saying what I’ve seen several Wrexham fans say. Nothing personal against the lad. 

For what it’s worth I’m happy with the Senior signing, seen positive comments everywhere he’s been. Is that better?

Miles better!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stasi Pants said:

Welcome fellow Ellander. They’ll be a pint waiting for you in the Savile Arms, don’t forget your body armour.

Mention of Binnom-Williams, I will never forget that goal he scored against Fylde, a cult figure in my eyes and a thoroughly decent chap to boot. Good luck Jerome and thanks. 

Agreed. Clearly a very nice and likeable bloke and actually a very good footballer technically. Unfortunately stamina and speed wise he proved to be a bit of a liability for us so it was the correct decision to part ways. Wish him all the best for the future.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, last_chance_saloon said:

Another local lad. Looks a good signing. 

To keep the radar in West Yorkshire maybe be Elliott Kebbie next:D:P

James Milner not getting many games , could try get  him on loan

3 hours ago, Greggs said:

Lot of 1 year deals with the recent signings.

Was hoping some would commit for longer. 

Could be they have been given a 1 year deal to prove themselves. If they deliver the goods then longer term extensions may be in the small print.

21 hours ago, thompson95 said:

It has, and so it should be, it’s been the most exciting off season in forever with the signings we’ve made.

However, some of the comments on here are just idiotic. Summerfield’s legs have supposedly gone, however on Twitter Wrexham fans were absolutely gutted he left and some said he was their best player last season!

Best one I read was “stenson doesn’t look like a goal scorer” he based that off the 2min clip. Unbelievable!!!

• Haha 1
On 8/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Greggs said:

Hopefully a good signing. 

Boy does he like a 2 footed challenge though looking at that video. 

Wonder what his stats are on discipline... hopefully those challenges are just the right side of that line. Welcome to the club Jack.

Only scored one goal for Gloucester (and so far in his career) but what a beauty! [Was hanging on posting this until I'd seen the highlights reel as didn't want to steal their thunder(bastard) but it isn't on there]

https://ne-np.facebook.com/gcafcofficial/videos/679656049245838/

• Like 2