Players that most fans liked but you didn’t see why..

Sami Odelusi:- Always great comedy value like when he did his Normal wisdom impression at Wrexham, missed an open goal by missing the ball completely and throwing himself on the floor like he'd been shot. Boy how we laughed at not getting the late equalizer.

39 minutes ago, shaymen down under said:

Josh Wilde from recent seasons. Most fans seemed to rate him to a extent. I thought he had a fear of going past the halfway line and defensively quite slow as well.

Any other players...

Thought josh was a cracking defender, very solid and consistent just bugged me he never got forward or overlapped but i presume they were Billy Heaths instructions.

Danny Lowe. 

Far from dreadful, don’t get me wrong, but he was elevated up to be some sort of great player for us, when in truth he was just run of the mill for where we were at at the time.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Flea said:

Danny Lowe. 

Far from dreadful, don’t get me wrong, but he was elevated up to be some sort of great player for us, when in truth he was just run of the mill for where we were at at the time.

Better in the dressing room than on the pitch.:D

38 minutes ago, Flea said:

Danny Lowe. 

Row Z anyone!

6 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Jacob Hanson.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind him, but I just don't think he's the saviour that he gets made out to be.

Never let us down when he has played. Far better right back than Jeff King. 

4 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Never let us down when he has played. Far better right back than Jeff King. 

He was terrible against Torquay at home this season

• Like 2

Their has to be a reason why Wild doesn’t rate Hanson. Said everything you needed to know when Jeff King played wing back when Duckworth did his shoulder in. I personally think there’s a player there in Hanson but he’s no saint. As mentioned, he had a stinker against Torquay 

Edited by AJS

I would like to know the professional opinion as to why neither Fullerton or Wilde don’t rate Hanson , I am a fan not a football manager and I would appreciate their reasonings .

I would have put a large part down to Duckworth being fit for the majority of the last two seasons and ultimately being a much better player in a position where only one player can play

Fullarton clearly saw something in him to loan him twice and sign him permanently but for whatever reason it’s not worked. I am very surprised we didn’t loan him out at any point last year just to get some Football as that would have helped

11 minutes ago, ewalsh said:

I would have put a large part down to Duckworth being fit for the majority of the last two seasons and ultimately being a much better player in a position where only one player can play

Fullarton clearly saw something in him to loan him twice and sign him permanently but for whatever reason it’s not worked. I am very surprised we didn’t loan him out at any point last year just to get some Football as that would have helped

We did loan list him at the same time as Earing. I suspect wages may have been a stumbling block